ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4/iOS4 Info (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  57 Clio Campus Sport
haha i forgot i ordered the bumper too...oh well, I just called apple and they said if they have (the bumpers that is, which is quite likely) then it will still be delivered on the 24th, if not then it will be the 25th. I can wait a day tbh...I'd rather wait the extra day and have something to protect the phone from sratches etc from day 1 + as revels says, If i order the bumper seperatly it'll cost more.

I'd rather pay a bit more and get iPhone on release day. Im not even going to take it out the house until I've got a protector for back/front and bumper but I will want to play with it on release day and show off haha. Not sure about whether I will protect the front, depends whether it will effect how amazing the display looks.

1.8 Civic EX
I'd rather pay a bit more and get iPhone on release day. Im not even going to take it out the house until I've got a protector for back/front and bumper but I will want to play with it on release day and show off haha. Not sure about whether I will protect the front, depends whether it will effect how amazing the display looks.

fair play, I'm at work on thursday anyway then seeing the gf in the evening so probably wouldn't get a chance to use it Thursday night so doesn't make much difference to me in that respect.

good news is, new sim is active already! just had to switch it over in my old phone, that is supprisingly good service from o2 for me today!

DC5
Got my micro-sim (went to the o2 store Gareth), and filled in the form to activate it before Thursday :)

This week is going to go so slowly now.... especially as my 3gs has now gone :(

Tesla MP3 2021
I wouldnt chance it, just go into your local O2 store with proof of your pre-order from Apple, I presume this is what you have done.

If you are getting one from O2 on the day then you will get one anyway.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I wouldnt chance it, just go into your local O2 store with proof of your pre-order from Apple, I presume this is what you have done.

If you are getting one from O2 on the day then you will get one anyway.

nope, I'm hoping to get one from O2 on the day.

Mini Cooper S
Just reserved one from a local O2 shop :)

Just asked for my name, number and current tarrif. No deposit.

Only downside is, I can only collect on Monday :(

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
'Topher has finally seen the light, well the absence of it....

P.s I'm gonna need the phone number of at least on person in this thread, just for Facetime lolz Thursday morning.

(none of my mates are cool* enough to be getting one)

*reads geeky

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
anyone revirginizing their JB phone before updayting to OS 4? i'm consdering it, but not sure if it's worth it.

Mini Cooper S
f**k knows...I said is it possible to reserve one, he said yes but only for Monday pick up. Then proceeded to take my details.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I hope I won't be annoyed later when the white one becomes available.

It's really bugging me. It's not normal.

E87 118d M Sport
I cant get into town before thursday.
Actually, I lie. I'll be in town on wednesday for the footy. Could grab 2 then.

Just been told o2 have been told to stop giving out micro sims as they can't be activated before Thursday.
Apparently cliosport.net isn't a good enough source!

Tesla MP3 2021
Pish...

Picture1-12.jpg

LY 182
I'm thinking of saving my holiday and trying my luck on my lunch break. Anybody think that would be pointless?

I'm more excited about my MBP now and don't know if I can justify taking a day off work.

Status
Not open for further replies.