ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4/iOS4 Info (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Tesla MP3 2021
All these "issues" aren't looking promising. The signal one is worrying me the most as that is pretty much un-fixable as it is part of the design surely??

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
just been on engadget looking at the u.s cues and did do a little giggle at this:

iphone4-line-sf-dsc2952-rm-eng.jpg

I spotted that first but didn't want to look like a complete nerd... :eek:

... and then realised what thread I was reading.

Lozza-p

ClioSport Club Member
  BG FF 182
i still dont know what to go for 16 or 32 ahhhh cab i spare the extra £100 is more the case

330Ci (Fail)Sport
One for Tom, Revels, those in the know etc

If I've backed up my SHSH for 3.1.2/3.1.3 locally and if I restore to official iOS4 firmware now, is it possible to downgrade back to 3.1.2/3.1.3 if I don't like it? Google seems to say yes, but I'd like confirmations from the apple experts please.

I have iOS4 custom firmware but would rather try the original one, I assume this will be better, as I'm not really bothered about JB right now. And I assume upgrading to official iOS4 will upgrade my baseband so if I change networks I would need an official unlock for now?

Last edited:
  FN2 Type R GT
tempted to drive back to cardiff tomorrow night to pick up my reservation at the apple store, dont want a pay as you go one though..

dk

911 GTS Cab
Yes and no. Cheaper contract but limited to 1gb and hefty price for the phone
lol, eh, for the price they have more minutes (by a long way), 1gb is actually a lot, o2 will only give you 500mb and its only a 12m contract, easily the best i have seen.

SLK 350
So what chance of collecting one tomorrow morning by going to the Apple Store on Regent St, anybody else going, or seen the queue?

+1 i have one reserved at the trafford center as a backup just incase O2 run out before i get one, but im not going down there until after 10am at least

and this is why they are sold out, sooooo many people i know are going to o2 despite having it setup up to pick up from apple. Why would you go to o2 direct when apple are gonna set up your o2 contract and you can go in whenever you want.

Best bet for anyone to do who hasn't preordered is to go to apple store early on FRIDAY morning and get one that someone hasn't collected. So many people arent gonna turn up and apple say they are getting returned to stock after trading hours tomorrow night.

57 Clio Campus Sport
So what chance of collecting one tomorrow morning by going to the Apple Store on Regent St, anybody else going, or seen the queue?

Apparently 50+ people outside Regent Street already

If I manage to source one from Tesco then will have one to sell if people don't manage to get one.

Last edited:
  Golf R soon...
Just ordered my 32gb black iphone 4 on orange a minute ago.

Got a order number so I just need to phone in the morning and confirm a few details :)

Fiesta ST3
aren't these people who are camping out all night scared of getting mugged? i see a few with laptops/netbooks

lol

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
aren't these people who are camping out all night scared of getting mugged? i see a few with laptops/netbooks

lol

they have level 80 rogues to protect them...

(if you dont get that... you clearly not geeky enough)

im going early to get mine from a cpwh my mum called them a couple days ago and has called them a few times today they called back about 6:30 tonight saying they got the delivery and only have a small amount but said they would reserve me one! so they put my name on it and said they would definately keep it... so im still going early to wind people up lol :D

182 RB FF
In the queue at regent street and it's rediculous already. HOFF if you havnt already left be prepared for a loooooooooong wait.

Guy counting me is up to 562 and there's another 50+ to go. Not even 7 am yet.

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
In the queue at regent street and it's rediculous already. HOFF if you havnt already left be prepared for a loooooooooong wait.

Guy counting me is up to 562 and there's another 50+ to go. Not even 7 am yet.

I heard that the Regent Street store only had 561 handsets including the ones that were preordered!!

LY 182
Decided to stick with Vodafone. Just ordered mine online. Black 32GB POW! Just waiting for an email confirmation when the order is ready and I can pick up from my local store.

Screw queuing for ages. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.