ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4/iOS4 Info (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
White is more special...The hands on that engadget did a WWDC made my mind up.

Citroen DS3 DSport
Have you pre ordered sneeks? Why bother going so early. I will role down about 8.30am and collect mine. Will take the bike as well for a blast if the weather is good.

Yeah I pre ordered but I want to get in and out of these fast so I can get to work. Unsure how long it'll take as the queue will be fairly large.

Revels Mum & Sister
Yeah fair point mate. The one in Exeter opens at 8am. Last thing I want to do is get tangled up with a load of smelly Apple weirdos. In/Out job done.

FF RB 182
Ah right, well they shut at 4 today for "iPhone 4 preperation" lol.

Designer Outlet aren't getting any btw.

They did tell me however that unless you have a confirmation email from Apple re: reserving/ordering one from them (which you have to show) you won't be able to get one until they have supplied customers tomorrow.

Also they do not come in the phone and they do not transfer the contract you are upgrading to the micro sim. You have to do that yourself (good for me as I'm getting a phone that isn't from my contract!)

They also said they have got more phones than they expected.

you work at the outlet?

I've got a black 16gb iphone 4 on its way to me tomorrow. I am so excited, think I am annoying Gaz lol.

Lozza-p

ClioSport Club Member
  BG FF 182
hmmmm im undecided what to go for 16gb or 32gb i could do with saving £100 but dont wana feel in a few months time that i should of gone 32gb.

i do have an i pod so wont put too much music on it but will this hd film take up alot?

BMW E46 330i Touring
Down in Yeovil mate. I preordered two. One to keep and the other I sold on Ebay. Bit of a trek but worth it for the Profit! Good excuse to take the bike for a blast as well.

Ah right, never knew that! I was going to get into work at 8 tomorrow morning but am thinking I'll detour through town quickly at half 7 to see what the queues are like... work won't miss me for an hour!

Revels Mum & Sister
Ah right, never knew that! I was going to get into work at 8 tomorrow morning but am thinking I'll detour through town quickly at half 7 to see what the queues are like... work won't miss me for an hour!

I expect they will be fairly hefty. I assume they will do lines for preorders and people who have not. I will just have to take a chance on queue size.

AK

M240i
Right, i'm clearing doing something wrong with this multi-tasking.

I was in angry birds and pushed the home button, then double tapped home and selected angry birds again and i start back at the start, not where i had stopped..

Lou

Right, i'm clearing doing something wrong with this multi-tasking.

I was in angry birds and pushed the home button, then double tapped home and selected angry birds again and i start back at the start, not where i had stopped..

Think the apps have to be updated to be compatible with multitasking.

BMW E46 330i Touring
I expect they will be fairly hefty. I assume they will do lines for preorders and people who have not. I will just have to take a chance on queue size.

Suspect you're right. I was going to call phones4u and CPW to find what time they were were opening. A little walk means you can check all the stores in about a minute!

Status
Not open for further replies.