ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4/iOS4 Info (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  clio 182
anybodies ear piece really quiet when on a voice call and yes i have tryed pressing the + button but nothing happens, + and - buttons work when on handsfree...

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
YES STICKERS!
Haha I joke...A guy at orange was telling me today about a sim adaptor I was getting with mine to transfer everything accross?
He may have been delivering bullshit, he may not.

Mini Cooper S
Mine was done by the time I got to work. Approx an hour. My mate's still hasn't activated after a good 4 hours hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Tesla MP3 2021
So the signal thing is an issue then. If I hold the phone in my left palm and cover the bottom corner, which naturally happens the signal drops to nothing after about 20 secs.

Everyone else the same???

Will be interesting to see what Apple have to say about it.

So the signal thing is an issue then. If I hold the phone in my left palm and cover the bottom corner, which naturally happens the signal drops to nothing after about 20 secs.

Nope - signal is fine on my 3GS.

Oh, wait... ;)

It's not as though signal is important to a mobile phone anyway.

FF RB 182
HELP!!!!!

when i plug my iphone into my mac and load itunes up it says, The iphone 'iphone' cannot be used because it requires mac os x 10.5.8 or later.

I don't understand, help me!

Rolls Royce
HELP!!!!!

when i plug my iphone into my mac and load itunes up it says, The iphone 'iphone' cannot be used because it requires mac os x 10.5.8 or later.

Click on the apple sign on the top left of your screen, then click software update!

HELP!!!!!

You need to update OS X by the sounds of it.

Go to 'software update' thingy in applications, and check if there's an OS X update. Should be.

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
HELP!!!!!

What Mac software are you running?

FF RB 182
Its only coming up with update for safari

and im sure what software i am running lol its about 3 years old

Tesla MP3 2021
Nope - signal is fine on my 3GS.

Oh, wait... ;)

It's not as though signal is important to a mobile phone anyway.

Smart arse lol. Luckily for me I hold the phone in my right hand so it doesn't really bother me but I have tested and it does drop if that left part of the phone is covered.

Citroen DS3 DSport

Same here and my friends iPhone 4 also.

RS Megane DCi 175
Yup.

Your shiny iPhone isn't going to work unless you upgrade your Mac's operating system to Leopard or Snow Leopard.

Is this for activation only? Or required for any further syncing?
Not sure what my trusty old Mac Mini is running!

Revels Mum & Sister
Both mine have come! Activated. Ordered a Micro SIM from Orange. Be warned if you are on Orange and already have a contract when you ring up for a Micro Sim they make you take the £10 iphone bolt on for data and Wifi!

Also they are not dispatching them until early next week for latest delivery of next friday.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Both mine have come! Activated. Ordered a Micro SIM from Orange. Be warned if you are on Orange and already have a contract when you ring up for a Micro Sim they make you take the £10 iphone bolt on for data and Wifi!

Also they are not dispatching them until early next week for latest delivery of next friday.

Whaaaaat?

Bit cheeky.

Revels Mum & Sister
I know it is a bit. I read about it on the Avforums and the two people I spoke too said they have had a message down from above saying they have to do this. I basically dropped my £5 Data bundle and added on the £10 Data/Wifi which makes it £35 a month. I can live with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.