ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4/iOS4 Info (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Revels Mum & Sister
Pretty awesome so far. The screen is immense! The HTC Desire screen was good but this one is a step above.

RS Megane DCi 175
I have a copy of Leopard that you can have. I just have to find it. LOL.

Unless you prefer f*cking Jaguar? :p

LOL.
I have a 2010 MBP, so I'll be reet thanks! Just use my Mini for iTunes - and up until now it would seem, syncing my iPhone. 512MB RAM FTL lol.

57 Clio Campus Sport
Why would you jail break though?

Because I'm a pikey :p

Oh and so I can change the mail tone to "You've Got Mail"

Bit annoyed they have added in app sms but not timed sms so will still need bitesms for that.

Transparent sliders and dock if you can't set that.

Think that's it.

Last edited:
  Tesla MP3 2021
Anyone contacted O2 re iPhone insurance.

Its gone upto £15 per month and the excess policy has changed. Its £75 for your first claim. £100 for your second claim and £120 for a third. I presume that is within a year.

Will need to shop around now I think. What are you guys doing??

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Anyone contacted O2 re iPhone insurance.

Its gone upto £15 per month and the excess policy has changed. Its £75 for your first claim. £100 for your second claim and £120 for a third. I presume that is within a year.

Will need to shop around now I think. What are you guys doing??

I took the policy out today but I'm in the same boat as you mate. I need to shop around and then cancel it when I find a better deal.

I need to speak to NatWest to find out what the score is with them. Insured with them on my 3G but I suspect some policy changes will be coming into play rather swiftly.

Tesla MP3 2021
The thing is a lot of placed offer replacement only type service and not replacement as new like O2. I claimed twice on my O2 insurance and I got a brand new phone every time.

Tesla MP3 2021
I've noticed quite a few apps need updating to work with this retina display. The app icons on the springboard are quite blurry.

ph2 iceburg 172
spend 5 hours trying to get through to o2 in p4u, eventually got it but just waiting for the sim to activate. and i dont have another phone to put my old sim in, its killing me.
new phones not bad

Tesla MP3 2021
spend 5 hours trying to get through to o2 in p4u, eventually got it but just waiting for the sim to activate. and i dont have another phone to put my old sim in, its killing me.
new phones not bad

You spent 5 hours in P4U, fooook that lol

Ad

MK2 FRS
new phones not bad

Ditto

7:15 to 11:30 then 1:30 to 3pmish.

P4u regional manager sorted it in the end. O2 customer service appalling!! Really really bad.

But I have one and so many people dont. The store I was at had 7 available on o2.

Ad

MK2 FRS
7?! Jesus!

Lucky man

Yep wouldnt have made it in the O2 queue, so when P4U said they had them I took the gamble and was fourth in.

Lots of people then ended up leaving deposits for a delivery which was due in this afternoon, which reading between the lines didn't exist and they dont have a clue when they are getting more.

57 Clio Campus Sport
WTF? Can not believe this. Power Support (the people behind the excellent protectors apple sold on their website for 3GS) are not releasing their iPhone 4 protectors till 26th JULY?

Status
Not open for further replies.