ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4/iOS4 Info (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dk

911 GTS Cab
Flol, apple are being c**ts now, taking bumpers off sale, like I said, bet they'll come back in stock 30th sept.

Lozza-p

ClioSport Club Member
  BG FF 182
apple are just cnts how can a rubber band be a fix for a problem? i like my iphone4 before people say just return it. ive had a couple of lost calls now. if it is a fault they cant fix and as people are saying there will be a revised iphone4 out after the offer ends in sept why not just offer to update peoples phones over time with the new one not straight away id be happy with that least they would be doing something about it. and for the fact of offering non apple cases as they wont have enougth what a load of bs.

imagine if toyota with there throttle pedal sticking on had said we fixed your throttle problem we have put a block under the pedal so it only goes 1/4 of the way down . or we have fixed the throttle your brakes are now seized on. so you cant get out of control

Missed the conference thingy, when can I get one of these free generic chinese cases from then?

Also - lol at how they hold some of the phones in that link.

Ahh cool, she will be please, well, until she sees its a cheap knock off.

And Revels, as the man in the know, probably because you watched it, how does she get it? Just wander in to Apple or do it online?

I could google it, but CS comes up with less answers and more accurate results!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Practically crushing the HTC!

Anyone know if Apple stores do rehousing? I dropped my 3G today and wouldn't mind a new case on it.

Nope. They won't replace parts for accidental damage.

They'll charge you £129 for a new handset, on an exchange basis.

BMW E46 330i Touring
I know it's a 'ask Apple' kind of question, but would anyone have an idea whether I'd pop into to the store I bought my bumper from for a refund or do it online as a 'bulk' thing?

Would my local Apple "genius'" look at me strange if I rock up tomorrow morning saying "givez me my monies back...."

fiesta 1.25
Yawn.

Lol at the video at the start of the conference. Wish he did take abit more of the blame though and admit fault.

I don't care though because ive just bought a Macbook, im now a fanboy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.