ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4/iOS4 Info (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Inferno 182 CUP
to operate my sky box?

link?

i have the sky tv app but i cant use it as a remote.

and my lights will not turn on and off at a click of my iphone im afraid lol

dk

911 GTS Cab
well it looks like game center was my issue.

I did a soft reset of the phone last night, then made sure i didn't have game center running and also made sure it wasn't running in the background and my battery life is back up to usual standards today.

yesterday by bed time it was at around 15% from not even using it at all during the day, tonight its on a healthy 79%, bit of a difference for the same amount of time and usage!

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Incase one is absolute cack mine turned up yesterday and it's crap compared to the bumper. I'll be selling it on asap

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
I've had some minor problems with my iPhone 4, mainly with the screen freezing after calls etc, messages failing to send and annoying little things.

Today, the genius guy said that it's most probably a software issue but agreed to replace my old one with a brand new one! result!

200 Gordini
Apple have confirmed the White iPhone will not be released until Spring!

WTF! Not happy after missing out on the £20 per month O2 offer.

Wonder if the 5 will still be released in June then...?

Yeah. They'll just bring out the next one and then let people who want to buy an iPhone 4, like those that are still buying 3GS's have it in either colour.

It's no big deal. It looks hella s**t in white anyway.

Corsa :$
Posting here because i cba with a new thread, hopefully my problem will be sorted in one post.

Went abroad last week and got advised to switch off certain things like data and roaming etc. Got back now and ive switched everything back on to the best of my knowledge but it still says "cant acess cellular data" or something along those lines and i cant use the internet away from wireless now...

what have i likely missed!?

A silver one
Has anybody else had trouble with their alarm this morning?

The clock automatically corrected itself yesterday, my alarm was still set for 630 this morning, but didn't go off until 730.

cheers,
Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.