ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4/iOS4 Info (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Was there as soon as I plugged mine in :)

I had some b*****d trumpet go off on my phone last night whilst laying down on the sofa with it next to my ear

Cheers for that btw. Friends request scared the living crap out of me lol

Mini Cooper S
iTunes screenshot.jpg

What's going on? :( 3rd time it's happened since trying to update the software!

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Just out of interest now most of you are on 4.1.

Are any of you experiencing a lower reception level since updating? I've always had 4-5 bars in 3G at work but since updating seem to sturuggle to get 1 bar and most of the time dropping into edge instead.

Before I start kicking up with o2, just wondering that's all

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Are any of you experiencing a lower reception level since updating? I've always had 4-5 bars in 3G at work but since updating seem to sturuggle to get 1 bar and most of the time dropping into edge instead.

Did you update from 4.0?

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
No updated from 4.0.2

Got a horrid feeling it's the phone. I changed handset 2 days ago due to a massive green blob in pictures I took and updated aroun te sametime so not sure if it's phone or os.

Hardly believe it myself but I had a terrible customer service experience in the apple store with the so called genius. Absolute tit, apparently I shouldn't expect good pics from my iPhone and the green blob is just "one of those things" lol

1.8 Civic EX
anyone else noticed there is now a HDR option when taking pics too?

I've tried a couple but only in the office. Looks like they just up the brightness. Will have try some outside shots.

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Hdr is great on outdoor shots. Very impressed with it.

Think I'll see how the phone is tomorrow and failing that make yet another 'genius' appointment.

Inferno 182 CUP
my phone is faulty and needs replacing .. if i send it back to apple do they inspect it before sending me a new one.

its been dropped and its cracked the back case. it was broke before i dropped it but it will look a bit suspect :(

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
IMG_0205.jpg

Non-HDR

IMG_0206.jpg

HDR.

You can tell the differernce, but I think it does reduce the quality of the image ...

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
my phone is faulty and needs replacing .. if i send it back to apple do they inspect it before sending me a new one.

its been dropped and its cracked the back case. it was broke before i dropped it but it will look a bit suspect :(

Don't think you have any chance matey.

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Updated my 3G today and first impressions are very good :)

I'd say its now as quick as it was running the old 3.x firmware.

Promised myself i'd get a 4 if the update didnt quicken the 3G up but now I can see myself holding out (unless it suddenly slows again).

AK

M240i
Love the game center, it's already got me playing more games just to beat the people in my friends list.

dk

911 GTS Cab

I'm experiencing the same, never had an issue with signal until the update, today Ive dropped down to no signal at all 3 times and I'm in the same location I was making calls fine yesterday.

Great.

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
I'm experiencing the same, never had an issue with signal until the update, today Ive dropped down to no signal at all 3 times and I'm in the same location I was making calls fine yesterday.

Great.

I cant find anything online about it so don't know how wide spread or noticed it is. I've got am appointment at Apple Brighton on Saturday now too.

The reception on this handset is definitely cack though be it handset or os

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
reception on mine is still fine. Im presuming the official release is exactly the sae as the GM. Havent synced my phone ince to check

Status
Not open for further replies.