ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4 won't power up

Golf R32
Dunno if anyones able to help or has heard of this before but my iPhone 4 won't turn on at all.

I was in a bit of a rush this morning as I was heading out to meet up with a friend of mine at their work, and just grabbed my phone off charging and headed out. Was on the train, just killing time so thought I'd have a quick blast on Doodle Jump and noticed that the accelerometer wasn't working (ie i tilted it but nothing happened) but at thought it was due to getting a txt come through at same time.

Turned it off and on again and all was fine so once I got into london I used the Maps function to work out where I had to go once I had got off underground.

Then I sent my mate an email to ask what time their lunch was and put my phone in my pocket and carried on walking. After 5 mins got my phone out to check my emails and noticed it was off so I tried the power button and nothing. Tried the reset procedure (power & home) still nothing. Tried this for last 5 hours till I got home and plugged it in to both main charger and laptop still no luck.

Back to O2 or nearest Apple store ???

Oh yer forgot to say I only got about 25 days ago.

Last edited:
  Golf R32
Tried all the usual and nothing, power button does nothing, reset does nothing.

Been on charge (well been plugged in as the charging display didn't come up) for 12 hours now and still nothing :dapprove:

Looks like I'll be heading up to bluewater this morning then