ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Audi S1
Re: iPhone 4G (No longer rumours)

Instead of buying youself out of contract why don't you just finish using that contract in the 4G?

If you really want to buy yourself out, look into downgrading to the lowest tariff first so you pay 3-4 months at a cheaper price.

You are a smart man ;).

Didn't even think of this loool

Cheers

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member

Looks like his lawyer knows what he's talking about tho. Police could also be in hot water!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member

Anybody know if this will come out multi provider now that all of them have the 3gs?

Hoping to try it on vodafone after it comes out.

Citroen DS3 DSport

I see WWDC has been confirmed for 7th-11th June so we should have iPhone 4 news then :)

Storm Grey 200

Looks like Apple have lent on the police a little bit and are going to get bit up the arse for it...

Clart

ClioSport Club Member

I don't see what the guy did wrong. If apple can't keep track of their prototypes then its their own fault. Sening the police round unlawfully isn't going to do them any favours either. cnuts.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.

Whitehouse said:
I don't see what the guy did wrong. If apple can't keep track of their prototypes then its their own fault. Sening the police round unlawfully isn't going to do them any favours either. cnuts.

Gizmodo are trying to hide behind journalism.

They paid a substantial sum of money for something which they knew they shouldn't have, they knew exactly what it was and chose to pay for it, even if this isnt illegal, its unethical at the least.

They then chose to disseminate information about this device knowing full well that it was a trade secret. They've made a s**t load of revenue through advertising because of this "scoop".

Personally, I hope they tear Jason chen a new arsehole because he's a c**t.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Have you seen some of the spelling on the search warrant inventory. Just how dumb are these 'investigators' ?

Seagate exsternal hard drive ?
HP MediaSmart Searver ??
Canon Reblel ?
Macbook Pro e/power cord ?

HTC have for ceratin, taken some business away from Apple. Of course, the iphone is still selling by the bucket load, but the consumer, at last, has an alternative that does truely rival it.

Hopefully, this surge and sudden popularity of HTC will push the iphone to an even higher level. And hopefully, it will be soon!

SQ5

I don't think it will. The original iPhone was still so far behind technology wise, as was the 3G but people will still buy due to it being Apple. Apple know this so can getaway with using cheaper alternatives on there phone (Low MP camera etc..)

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

dont'' agree with that at all, it's not whats in it that counts, it's how its done, the original iphone blew away every previous touchscreen phone, it was the best phone for a number of reasons, one of which is the keyboard which in many peoples opinions still hasn't even got competition from any android phone, an opinion i agree with.

definitely not 'behind the times' at all.

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd

what us iphone users need is a short cut cliosport app .
be good for uploading photos etc.

C63 AMG, F430 & 172

So when can I upgrade to this? Contract is up in 4weeks

Corsa :$

Thats great timing for me also as my contract is up on June 12th. Does anyone know if i can ring and give my months notice on may 12th or if ive got to give a months notice from 12th june?

E87 118d M Sport

Just phone and ask them mate. That way you cant do it wrong and be dissapointed.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member

Looks good in that video but I think the 3gs is a masterpiece of design/looks.

Citroen DS3 DSport

Thats great timing for me also as my contract is up on June 12th. Does anyone know if i can ring and give my months notice on may 12th or if ive got to give a months notice from 12th june?

You can usually give a months notice 1 month prior to your contract end date. Do you want to keep your existing number?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member

Probably made it himself! Know what they are like over there!

It's still no 3gs looks wise. :(

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Its different to the Gizmodo one. Looks a bit more finished off.

I like that a lot, I really hope it looks somewhat like that and not like the current gen.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

i also think it looks much nicer than the 3gs, honestly don't see why people loved it so much, the curved back was s**t imo

Gally

ClioSport Club Member

Wrong! It was a masterpiece.

New ones is blacky, it should ebb and flow like the 3gs. :(

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Have you decided to call it that? LOL.

Im thinking iPhone 3.5GT