ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
iOS 5 Beta 5 will expire on September 14, 2011

With the above in mind it might be worth the assumption that thats the date IOS5 will officially be released along with IP5.

Thats my guess.

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
I will get roasted here I'm sure but since IOS 4 was released the 3GS just doesn't seem right. I've had it replaced several times and its still crap.

although all updates are obviously compatible for all Apple devices i believe that there are certain things that let older devices down.

This means i need the 5 NOW... My contract runs out in 3 weeks.

Last edited:
  SEAT Ibiza SC FR
I will get roasted here I'm sure but since ISO 4 was released the 3GS just doesn't seem right. I've had it replaced several times and its still crap.

although all updates are obviously compatible for all Apple devices i believe that there are certain things that let older devices down.

This means i need the 5 NOW... My contract runs out in 3 weeks.

iOS4 and yes, it won't. It isn't really fast enough.

320d M Sport
On bbc's Something For The Weekend show, yesterday they confirmed a new phone in September apparently. I never saw the show just been told.

none :(
something for the weekend said it was an october release, seeing as its a cooking show i wont take it as 100% gospal

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Nothing is at this stage, despite what you read in The Sun or what your mate's mate at CPW tells you down the pub.

Merc
Hopefully they'll be out in September when I'm in London. Gonna fetch one for the OHs bday and hopefully she'll return the favour in December ;)

Clio Mk2 Phase 1
Tut tut revels.

H2ghC.png

Look at the URL.

Bus w**ker
Tut tut revels.

Look at the URL.
Never saved a webpage/site to your PC?

Either way I'm not convinced myself, if that is a hoax someone has gone to a hellalot of effort to make it; although Apple hasn't had the video pulled so I'd lean towards it being fake. If the 5 does look like that I'll be happy though.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I love the vid and I bloddy love the design but.. It'll never be that this surely!

Would love the screen though. Almost borderless htc style. Very nice.

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
Most of these designs look great, whether there fake or not.

Getting silly excited now. I feel its imminent

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Hope when it's released isn't too far away. My contract ran out a couple of weeks ago so I moved onto a Simplicity 30 day contract.

RB One Eight Two
If that is how the iPhone 5 is going to look then, I want one lol. I have a year left on my contract still :(

Tesla MP3 2021
Apple to Hold Media Event on September 7th, 2011?

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1210902

Kodawarisan offers the first specific date for Apple's fall media event. According to the Japanese site, Apple is planning on holding their usual iPod-announcing event on Thursday, September 7th.

124715-march_2nd_stage.jpg

Apple has traditionally held their Fall media events in the first part of September with the past three events taking place on September 1st, 2010, September 9th, 2009, and September 9th, 2008. Last year's event introduced new iPod touch, iPod nano and iPod shuffle models. This year's event, however, has been widely expected to also incorporate the rumored iPhone 5 announcement. We confirmed with Kodawarisan that the date was not the product of guesswork, but came from a source in the know.

In previous years, Apple has updated the iPhone in the summer during WWDC, leaving the iPod to wait until this September media event. This year, however, without an iPhone upgrade at WWDC, all eyes are on this September event for the launch of the iPhone 5. Apple's suppliers are said to begin shipments of the iPhone 5 in September butAllThingsD has suggested the iPhone 5 won't actually be released until October. It's not clear if that gives Apple room to pre-announce the iPhone 5 in September, or if it means Apple will let September pass by with no mention at all of the next iPhone.

Kodawarisan has been a longtime Apple site that we first referenced back in 2002. We haven't seen many rumors from it in recent years, though notably, in 2009, they did correctly pinpoint the launch date the launch of a new Mac mini.

Article Link: Apple to Hold Media Event on September 8th, 2011?

Status
Not open for further replies.