ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPhone 5.

This is a poll.

• Total voters

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Do you know how the stock at Voda looks Tom? Probably pop in store at the weekend and see if they'll have any, due my upgrade on Wednesday, probably a 2 week wait. :(

Probably not too great i imagine.

Cup In bits
How much would I get for my 4 without going on eBay as I dropped it down the toilet today( I know I'm a tw*t it was first thing in the morning and the first time iv ever damaged an apple product thank feck)

I walked into apple today and got a 16gb 5 on o2 no issues seems better than waiting forever to be delivered, they had no 32gb black ones left unfortunately.

My 4 is not working but I have the option to pay £120 and get a new one, is it worth it to then sell on???

ST
I'd say 200£ then, I sold my 6 wk old (warranty replacement) 4S for 270£ 3 wks ago, could've held out for more but i wasn't that bothered.

133/225/CLS AMG
Had a bit of a result, pre-ordered a 32gb 5 last weekend from 3. They called me Wednesday to say it was in but I did tell the guy that I'd not be in until the weekend, all was well. Anyway, call up last night and he hesitated for a bit. Went in today and they'd sold it, apparently first come first served even though I'd pre-ordered, bunch of tw*ts!!

So I told them I wanted to cancel and went to see what other deals were about.

Signed up with O2, £41 a month with unlimited texts, calls and 1gb of data. Was offered the 64gb iPhone for £100 rather than £200 and told the contract was offering 2gb of data as well. Nice result, only paid £10 more for a 64gb than I was prepared to pay for a 32! :)

Never above 25mpg
High Roller!! Order my 3 32gb Friday 12th and received Monday 15th, good service imo. Never preorder stuff now, especially with such a waiting list.

Citroen DS3 DSport
Anyone else get an electric pulse from the rear of the phone when it is on charge?

Yeah it's fairly common from what I've read, noticeable when I slide my finger over the slate plate while charging.

I'm having a occasional issue with my iPhone 5 where I'll hear nothing at all via the earpiece when dialling someone and have to engage then disengage the loud speaker to get the earpiece to work. Sounds like a firmware bug rather than a hardware fault, anyone else experienced this?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Vodafone well out of stock. Fml! Really don't need a 32gb. Carphone Warehouse will have them back in on the 31st might just order online.

Going White 16gb that's decided now at least!

133/225/CLS AMG
Try phones4U mate, I picked up mine on Saturday no problem although they seemed to have 64gb but no 32gb round my way.

Tesla MP3 2021
Really? People still don't have stock!?

Still loving mine. Just waiting for the Sena slip case to arrive.

I have had my case for a while now... really pleased with it and it protects the phone when I am on the move and in the car etc. I also use it to put the phone down onto aswell, so far keeping the back nice and scratch free :)

It is driving me mad trying to get a 5 I'm going through the apple reserve thing everynight, went into tesco the other day and I saw someone purchase one but when I asked to buy one there and then they said only to new customers getting contracts could have them I was fuming you think they would sell them they are still getting the money and I'm already a customer with them

DB.

BMW 440i
EE appear to have announced price plans etc.

I'm currently with tmobile and have unlimited data, where as these all seem to have caps etc.

Not sure how this will work yet but I'm sure it will make sense In time, I've only looked whilst on my phone.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Apologies for the noob question but since i updated my htc its come up with 'EE' whats all that about?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Try phones4U mate, I picked up mine on Saturday no problem although they seemed to have 64gb but no 32gb round my way.

I'd rather chew my own balls off than go into that shop. Feel dirty enough shopping in CW, i'm a Vodafone only man but they simply have no stock.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Phones4u is a terrible shop. I used to use them but they royally fucked up and messed up my Mrs credit rating the f**k wits.