ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPhone 5.

This is a poll.

• Total voters
  172, Tiguan
I've had mine 3 days now and it's sat there waiting for my number to transfer over. I'm away this weekend, so i've got to look like a right geek carrying the 4 and the 5 around. Sods law it'll transfer across Monday when i'm home.

SQ5
Mine used to but I blamed that on the number porting and where I work there is no signal 99.9% of the time. Been fine since.

If mine drops it seems to stay dropped until I reset the mobile data.

I was hoping it was fine after the update mentioned something about it fixing a similar issue, no luck though.

May take it to apple and see.

What network are you on? I'm on Orange/EE

Never above 25mpg
If mine drops it seems to stay dropped until I reset the mobile data.

I was hoping it was fine after the update mentioned something about it fixing a similar issue, no luck though.

May take it to apple and see.

What network are you on? I'm on Orange/EE

I'm on 3 mate, I usually just turned it to Offline/Airport mode and back on again and it was fine.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Can you not just send it back mate? Oh and very quickly off topic. Fitted the spacers and they are spot on, thank you.

After years of resisting I finally caved yesterday and got an iPhone! It’s actually really good but still can’t get used to the touch screen so will use the blackberry aswell for email and bbm.

I can’t read through 57 pages and have searched the thread but can’t find it, I was hoping they do bumpers like they do for the 4. Are they available as I can’t find them anywhere. If not then what is the sleekest case?

DB.

BMW 440i
Left my charger at home on the w/e, most people I know have an iPhone 4/4S so having to live with a dead phone at the moment until it turns in the post, hopefully tomorrow. F*cking new charger.

DB.

BMW 440i
No, got my Dad to send me the one I left! Lol

I'm going to pick up another USB-Firewhatever thing to put in a spare plug i have to act as a second charger next time I pop into town. iPad retina on the way as well so will be three chargers then, hopefully then I won't be up sh*t creek like now!

ST
Lol fair enough. We're on our 4th lightening cable since Sept when we got our 5s - two 5 month old kittens eat EVERYTHING!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
It's brill. Dead easy to use and stupid quick. Not sure I'd stump up the cash and buy one outright though.

Inferno 182 CUP
YouTube finally just got updated with iPhone 5 support & iPad support!!!

And AirPlay! - wow. Finally.

Plus those who use the gmail app. Version 2 is out. Whole new look. Multiple accounts. Infinite inbox .. Wow.

Thanks google .. Really 2 amazing apps now!