ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPhone 5.

This is a poll.

• Total voters
  An orange one
Re: iPhone 5. Pre-Orders 14/9. Ships 21/9. iOS6 19/9

Actually upon looking at mine I do have small marks on it :( paint
chips on the bezel

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member

Yet these type of people accept £20,000+ cars that look like they've been through the carwash 100 times. Boggles the mind!

Clio 172 Mk2

mines just arrived, HOLY S**T the black looks amazing!!! Sooooo glad i chose this colour now. Feels amazing in the hand

https://twitter.com/_danilo/status/249001222554677248

iPhone 5's in the FedEx system. Lol.

D4xKq.jpg

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member

for some unknown reason, bolton (where his location is) actually has decent satellite imagery.....

try searching for basingstoke and see where it thinks that is....

Exactly, bolton is mapped well, i've not searched around the globe because if i'm doing that i use the google earth app.

also, With Facebook its not raped my calender or my contacts list. Find my friends is weird but useful, and the phone feels faster (probably just my head)

however the app store is slower i've noticed.

Cant wait until my upgrade on new years eve so i can get full features of iOS6

Evo 5 RS
The 4 I'm using at the moment is considerably quicker with iOS 6 too

Was hoping to test out Passbook tomorrow at Gatwick but as usual hardly any support for it yet lol

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
Got my 32 and 64gb at 11am.. black is proper Ninja ! just been restoring it from the cloud.

:D

M140i/Orange 182
I just walked into O2 welwyn, plenty of stock. went for the 32gb black, only to be told the £26pm contract i wanted (299 up front) is unavailable unti tomorrow for some reason WTF fail.

So back to store tomorrow as they put it a side for me.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Just been and had a look in the O2 shop on my lunch. Got offered a very good deal and was so tempted but can't justify the upgrade (in price) over my 4s at the minute.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Yep, guaranteed. Where the antennas are seperated one mine there are minor scuffs on the paint either side, which would be fine but not on a £700 phone.

182 RB FF
I just walked into O2 welwyn, plenty of stock. went for the 32gb black, only to be told the £26pm contract i wanted (299 up front) is unavailable unti tomorrow for some reason WTF fail.

So back to store tomorrow as they put it a side for me.

You can come and have a play with mine until then Tom :)

"When you pre-ordered your iPhone 5, we sent you an email with all the details. If you're getting your iPhone 5 today, we will have sent you a text to let you know. If you don't get your phone today, it will be around 3 weeks from the day you placed your pre-order."

3 Weeks, having a laugh!

"When you pre-ordered your iPhone 5, we sent you an email with all the details. If you're getting your iPhone 5 today, we will have sent you a text to let you know. If you don't get your phone today, it will be around 3 weeks from the day you placed your pre-order."

3 Weeks, having a laugh!

Might have a better paint job by then!

BMW F31
Just been and had a look in the O2 shop on my lunch. Got offered a very good deal and was so tempted but can't justify the upgrade (in price) over my 4s at the minute.

What deal were you offered out of interest? do you have many months left on your current contract?