ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPhone 5.

This is a poll.

• Total voters
  BMW E46 330i Touring
Anyone have issues with getting their iTunes account verified on iOS6? Keeps timing out and none of the fixes seem to work.

Just have to download on my PC and sync.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
11 hours 7 mins since last charged
5 hours 21 mins usage since last charge

Basically been using it a lot, listening to music in the car via bluetooth, lots of internet usage too. Now on 36% battery, a definite improvement over my 4S on ios5.

SQ5
Anyone have issues with getting their iTunes account verified on iOS6? Keeps timing out and none of the fixes seem to work.

Just have to download on my PC and sync.

Turn phone on and off again.

Then buy something from the App Store, should do it.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
Anyone else's resonate when charging? Freaking me out a lil, also backlight doesn't always come on... Have I got a duff?

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
My battery is 10 x better than 4S. No idea why, perhaps its just in my head. Seriously love this thing.

13 Hours 4 Minutes Since last full charge
3 hours 15 minutes of usage (Been busy today)

Still got over 50% left.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I'm not fussed about the battery life.....if you are that fussed buy a car charger and charge it on way to work/on way home.

Mines on charge every night so as long as it lasts me a day I couldn't care less tbh.

Monaco 53/468
My music app seems a little dodgy. Skips through random tracks without playing a second of each. Only plays certain tracks. It's really pissing me off now

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I'm not fussed about the battery life.....if you are that fussed buy a car charger and charge it on way to work/on way home.

Mines on charge every night so as long as it lasts me a day I couldn't care less tbh.

I'm of a similar opinion but it is nice if it holds enough battery to last between sleeps lol

My 4 was the worst, I was fine unless I used it all day at work, then went out at night, it would usually run out before I got home. Or when I used to work on call, I could be called out just as I had plugged it in, so it would run out then during the call out which isn't ideal.

M135i
Anyone had there message tone just not work ? Checked all the setting and that's its not on silent or been turned down but still cnt get a message tone to go off

I can't remember what my 4S was like, but is this normal?

Phone was at 95% when I went to bed, woke up to 78% (8hrs). I feel it's dropped a lot?!

My wife's 5 is: 27%, 1day 11hrs standby, 4hrs 5min usage.

Last edited:
I can't remember what my 4S was like, but is this normal?

Phone was at 95% when I went to bed, woke up to 78% (8hrs). I feel it's dropped a lot?!

My wife's 5 is: 27%, 1day 11hrs standby, 4hrs 5min usage.

That ain't normal, mine drops about 1-2% max in an 8 hour sleep

Citroen DS3 DSport
I purchased a pack of 3 Belkin clear screen protectors from a T-Mobile store, only £9.99 and once on I don't even notice it's there.

My iPhone 5 earpiece speaker hisses a little when people speak.

Citroen DS3 DSport
Incoming call quality not as clear as previous iPhone's I've owned, if it doesn't improve I'll swap the handset at Apple.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
These sound great lmao.

Sarcasm mode -=off=-

Lol, must admit, i spent 20 mins playing with a 5 yesterday and i really didnt feel any desire to spend an extra £400 over my 4!!! Mind you, i only use it it for calling, texting, emailing & tapatalk, nowt else.

IOS6 seems to have a few glitches on 4 as well, so wont be installing that quite yet ...

RS6 C7
It's alot worse quality through my A3 stereo system. I get random crackling sounds...

Incoming calls are fine for me and i seem to get alot better signal than i have done with any previous models.

Ged

PD130 Peach
This is crap. My mind wants iOS6 to be good but it's horrid :( things seem slower.

And I want to justify getting the iPhone 5 on my upgrade date next month but things seem to be putting me off.

New pole? Was the iPhone 5 worth buying/upgrading.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Call quality is clearer for me than any of my other iPhones.

It's alot worse quality through my A3 stereo system. I get random crackling sounds...

Through bluetooth? Mine through bluetooth (music) isn't as good quality as my 4S was.

An orange one
I now have 2 small marks on mine after only 2 days, one was on the bezel since new and there is a small silver scratch about 2mm where the rear bit curves round to the side.. This is going to be an absolute nightmare :(

I feel I may either have to mazuma it ASAP and pay the rest towards a white one, put it in a stupid case and ruin the look, or just watch it slowly go more and more downhill in condition, ruining the look anyways..

bring back the glass rear panel IMO

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
This is crap. My mind wants iOS6 to be good but it's horrid :( things seem slower.

And I want to justify getting the iPhone 5 on my upgrade date next month but things seem to be putting me off.

New pole? Was the iPhone 5 worth buying/upgrading.

IMO yes. I've upgraded from a 4S and am more than happy with my iphone5, no problems whatsoever.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Well I'm used to a fucked up iPhone 4 so I cannot believe how fast this phone is! You click something, and don't even have to wait! Also, it doesn't seem to use any battery. No matter how much I rape 3G and play games! There are literally only 2 complaints I have so far.

1. WiFi randomly drops out when I'm on the apple store.
2. The lock button rattles.