ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPhone 5.

This is a poll.

• Total voters
  Suzuki Swift Sport
Had a go with one at work yesterday, won't be getting one due to contract not expiring but impressed.

Hope this is not real...

Last edited by a moderator:

dk

911 GTS Cab
LOL funny considering transfer speeds are the same! USB2

Placebo?
compared to a 4? it took about 5 times longer to transfer music onto that, maybe the phone processing it faster, it was definitely much much faster than when i transferred less songs to my 4.

no placebo needed, its time based. i presumed it was the cable, must be the phone then.

Renault Clio 172 Cup
Is anyone else in the O2 "holding pattern"?

Pre-ordered your phone,
Being told it would be with you on release day,
Finding out now that it might be 3 weeks before you get it,
Seeing people walk out of O2 shops with their phones.
Thinking about cancelling contract and buying in store.

Seems a bit unfair considering monies have been taken and they broke a promise they knew they could not keep.
Yeah i had the same issue as you bud, what colour/gb did you order?

Not f**king happy!!

Just got back from a ride, and had an email from Bozowi (an online phone recycling place), I had a price from them of £255 for my 4S 16GB.

Sent it to them yesterday (special d), an got an email today saying it didn't pass their test criteria for a working phone!! It's f**king mint! Been in a case since I had it (which was a replacement from Apple a few months ago). You couldn't get a minter phone!! FFS!

I have to say total opposite for me with Mazuma.

Got an email to say they'd got it. A few hours later the money was in my account.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Not f**king happy!!

Just got back from a ride, and had an email from Bozowi (an online phone recycling place), I had a price from them of £255 for my 4S 16GB.

Sent it to them yesterday (special d), an got an email today saying it didn't pass their test criteria for a working phone!! It's f**king mint! Been in a case since I had it (which was a replacement from Apple a few months ago). You couldn't get a minter phone!! FFS!

Bad times :(

Can you get them to tell you why/send proof. Then it might be a case of claiming against royal mail if it's become damaged in transit.

On the phone now to some bimbo.

I think it's something to do with this clause in their T+C.

Any order(s) placed prior to any price change will be unaffected by any such adjustment. If we do not receive your Goods within 5 days from the date your order is placed the current prices applicable at the time the phone is received will apply. We reserve the right to change the price and to process your order at the lower value or reject your order.

I didn't get it to them within 5 days, BUT it did state when you place the order that the amount is valid (in my case) until the 29th.

f**king bellends.

I'll be getting that back and selling it private now then.

dk

911 GTS Cab
I have to say total opposite for me with Mazuma.

Got an email to say they'd got it. A few hours later the money was in my account.
you really can't beat mazuma for consistency and speed, they might not be the absolute best for price, but they never mess up and always sort you out quickly.

Yeah i had the same issue as you bud, what colour/gb did you order?

Ordered at 08:00 on Monday 17th Sept.

Black
32Gb

I have called twice daily to keep on pestering them and I have had every different response possible.

I headed over to the O2 community forum and there is a thread there about deliveries with a helpful chap called Leonard. He has confirmed my suspicions that I will be waiting a long time for my phone.

I have called all of the O2 shops within a reasonable driving distance and none of them have the right phone in stock, so I'm not going to cancel the upgrade. I will just be a good little b*tch and wait for it to arrive.

They have one hell of a snotogram coming there way though.

What sort of response have you had from them?

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Turn off sync to Calendar and Contacts in the Facebook settings?

No, I want to sync I just don't think it's right that its taking names and numbers from my phone that aren't on my FB and checking it against FB in general. So I've got work contacts stupid Facebook pics on my phone. I really didn't want to see one of our clients windsurfing when he called.

Tesla MP3 2021
See that's why I will always use Mazuma.

I sent them my iP4S after 10 days.

It had about 3 chunks around the edge missing where it had been dropped but apart from that it was in full working condition and I got full price for it.

DB.

BMW 440i
See that's why I will always use Mazuma.

I sent them my iP4S after 10 days.

It had about 3 chunks around the edge missing where it had been dropped but apart from that it was in full working condition and I got full price for it.

I only used Orange as mine was immaculate and they offered (and gave) me £30 more.

Since letting my battery go flat yesterday, and recharging to 100%, I've seen a HUGE difference in duration now.

I also used my iPad plug to charge.

AAC4A766-7A54-4257-938C-89721EDDC995-1802-000000FF53230CD4.jpg

Last edited:
  MINI FJCW
Can anyone verify this for me as I've heard a few different views.

I purchased an iPhone 4 from Apple on launch day, so obviously it's unlocked & I'm now going to sell it on. I've heard people say once you put a sim in, it gets locked to that network, is this wrong? I haven't tried a different sim as everyone is on the same network as me, but I was always under the impression that buying unlocked means its open to all networks regardless.

Ged

PD130 Peach
Right lost interest in the iPhone 5. I'm out.

Keeping my iPhone 4 as a sat nav and in car/ games platform so I don't loose my apps iv paid for.

Gunna upgrade to an htc one x. More memory and awesome screen. And get a better deal when I upgrade :)

Anyone else considering the one x over a 5??

Never above 25mpg

Keeping my iPhone 4 as a sat nav and in car/ games platform so I don't loose my apps iv paid for.

Gunna upgrade to an htc one x. More memory and awesome screen. And get a better deal when I upgrade :)

I feel sick when I think of the HTC build quality

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Finally got mine sorted today.
Going to get a works phone, transfer my number onto that contract and then just have to live out the remaining 6 months on my current orange contract.

Wouldn't bother me too much but my iphone4 has seen better days and is playing up a lot so time to get rid, and the 5 is only costing me £200, so rude not too!

My bat is awesome, much better than my old HTC.

3 hours use, 12 hours standby, 50% left.

I've noticed a few little nicks on the anodized bits, can only be seen in light though. :dapprove:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

Im still considering the HTC One XL

An orange one
My 5 died completely at 6:32 pm, was unplugged at 100% at 5:50 am...with only very moderate use

If it's no better after this full charge I'm off to the apple store this weekend to voice my opinions

MINI FJCW
Dunno about anyone else but my iPhone keeps getting better & lasting longer with every charge. The phones been absolutely spot on!

CBR1K, F21 125D
I have the HTC One X, for work and a 5 for personal. I prefer the HTC if I'm totally honest.

Both good though.