ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPhone 5.

This is a poll.

• Total voters

DB.

BMW 440i
Same here, improved from the first few charges, I'm on 48%, Usage - 2 hrs and 24mins and Standby of 11 hours

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Since letting my battery go flat yesterday, and recharging to 100%, I've seen a HUGE difference in duration now.

Dunno about anyone else but my iPhone keeps getting better & lasting longer with every charge. The phones been absolutely spot on!

Not sure why this is news...don't all rechargeable batteries require a period of conditioning before they realise their full potential?

Always thought it was standard practice with a new device/battery to run it through several complete charge/discharge cycles.

My Samsung still lasts 3 days after 18 months use, and recent efforts on my GoPro's battery see that giving me almost 3 hours of uninterrupted filming.

It's worth the effort!

Bus w**ker
Anyone else considering the one x over a 5??

Possibly, if I lost my sight and both hands. Also if my IQ dropped below 40. It's a nice phone, I've admitted it before, but it wasn't a patch on the 4S and can't even begin to compare to the 5.

Two 0 Shitx
Looks like i wont be getting one as went to end my contract early but t-mobile say i have a 24 month contract when i agreed on the phone when i upgraded 18 months and i thought that was why i was paying more because its 18 months! Been completely ripped off
and lied to so the sales woman got a commision no doubt! f*****s and i cant even email them my complaint because they cant accept it at this time apparently. Pissed off is an understatement! Scamming c***s!

Two 0 Shitx
s**t on! Doubt theres anything i can do about it either! Wont be upgrading over the phone again... Will be feeling very agreived paying my bill every month!

Suzuki Ignis Sport
The only gripe on the iPhone 5 for me, is that the ear phone hole is on the bottom now not the top! Preferred it coming from the top

Battery flattened entirely. Then plugged in to get the result:
6C637A50-C2C8-47C4-B084-AF6D68D47F54-433-0000002EE021D9B3.jpg

lets see if its better now.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Right lost interest in the iPhone 5. I'm out.

Keeping my iPhone 4 as a sat nav and in car/ games platform so I don't loose my apps iv paid for.

Gunna upgrade to an htc one x. More memory and awesome screen. And get a better deal when I upgrade :)

Anyone else considering the one x over a 5??

I'll be going for an S3 LTE when it's released as that will also be 4G.

Ged

PD130 Peach
I might post in the One X topic, saying I prefer the iPhone.

I know I was thinking I was being risky. But it started off as a iPhone 5 comment. I think I will go get my hands on both of them before I make a decision.

MINI FJCW
Give it a week mate, let it die completely a few times and charge fully from dead, it will get better through charging each time.

If it doesn't you can either change with your network provider within 14 days, or go through Apple seeing as you get a years AppleCare.

Nike Lunar Elite's
Mine was delivered with a small dink out the edge of the screen and slate side panel. It's only small but I'd like a fresh one out the box. Due to the lack of stock in my local CPW it's proving very difficult to get it exchanged.

Other than that I can't complain. I've gathered no other marks and the battery seems to last a lot longer than on my 4.

BG 182 FF
Mines going back tomorrow. Seems to have picked up a random rattle at the top inside. Not waiting for it to go wrong.

Didn't have any issues or delay as they have a stock of new ones just for this purpose. (Vodafone that is)

Tesla MP3 2021
Mines going back tomorrow. Seems to have picked up a random rattle at the top inside. Not waiting for it to go wrong.

Didn't have any issues or delay as they have a stock of new ones just for this purpose. (Vodafone that is)

Near the sleep/wake, on/off button... they all have a small rattle there I think.

My black is fine, but I only ever put it in my pocket by itself or am very careful with it.

I've never understood that, usually the same people who moan the phone is marked up. No s**t you moron it lives in a pocket being bounced around with your keys, why is it surprising that it's got countless abrasions on it from that kind of treatment.

I also don't understand why people keep phones in their back pockets and sit on them, often breaking them in the process. I swear the sooner the stupid gene is identified and we can screen early in pregnancy then the world will be a better place.

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
I ordered my 32GB from 02 this time last Wednesday.

Just recieved a text from DPD to advise that it's due for delivery today (16:00 - 17:00).

:D

Clio 172 Mk2
I've never understood that, usually the same people who moan the phone is marked up. No s**t you moron it lives in a pocket being bounced around with your keys, why is it surprising that it's got countless abrasions on it from that kind of treatment.

I also don't understand why people keep phones in their back pockets and sit on them, often breaking them in the process. I swear the sooner the stupid gene is identified and we can screen early in pregnancy then the world will be a better place.

haha :)

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I picked my white 5 up last night and so far so good.

I have seen on the apple support forums that there is alot of people having issues with scratches and chips out the unit.
Some of this has happened to units that have been opened in store but from what i can see is that Apple will replace them.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Right I've just painstakingly read that last 50 pages or so, to get an overview.

I think I need a black one, proper baller spec by the looks of things, proper subtle and sleek looking thing.

However this year does have more build quality horror stories than the last few, not cool.

Now the important question, as I realise many of you in here will have done this, how much did you sell your mint 4s for?

Mine has a home button fault, siri keeps randomly turning on like I'm holding the button, so I'll be getting it replaced this week, then selling as new in box, with brand new untouched headphones, cable and plug.

Need to work out my costs you see.

ST
BNIB - it will only be the handset they replace Rob.. It comes in a wee box that looks like an old 'overnight' soap dish.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
You plonker. I've got a brand new box, headphones, charger, because I got given a works iphone at the same time all my stuff is mint.

So when I get the new handset, it'll all be as new.