ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 6 thread.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Would any of you guys consider moving manufacturer?

I switched from iPhone to Android then back to iPhone.

Having most things at home Apple, one had to find work arounds to get stuff to work right/transfer stuff from iMac to Android and vice versa. With the iPhone, you just plug it in and it does everything itself.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Definitely apple at home makes sense and macbook. I don't link my iPad3 to either our phones.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I switched from iPhone to Android then back to iPhone.

Having most things at home Apple, one had to find work arounds to get stuff to work right/transfer stuff from iMac to Android and vice versa. With the iPhone, you just plug it in and it does everything itself.

As I say it makes sense. I'm not locked in like that. The missus thinks it's easy to go from Apple to another device but harder to go the other way. My colleague has done that from the Galaxy 4S to 5S and hasn't gelled straight away.

Would any of you guys consider moving manufacturer?

I did after years of Apple and enjoyed the move. I would move back if the device was good enough and is what I wanted.

I don't really care much for the OS on either, as both do exactly what I need and both do it well. I wouldnt even rate one over the other.

Nexus 5 gally.

Set up much like an iPhone with all my icons over a couple of pages.

Only downside is the poor camera, but I don't really take many snaps anyway.

I just liked the size and look of the phone, plus without any android 'skin' such as touchwiz etc, its pretty easy to use.

I did like my iPhone, but wanted a bigger screen without going too big so Nexus was perfect fit.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Indeed. In regards to the camera it's an older model now, the 6 could be flagship again...

Site's gone down for me. I'm getting:

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://www.apple.com/live/2014-sept-event/" on this server.

Reference #18.af2645f.1410282467.5b1a519

Edit: I lied, it's alive. Asian voiceover is annoying as f**k.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
67fc9a0a15c8a8e1fa0ac724159e9f98.jpg

1d908f292edc5e82ce7c9e28c1523d6d.jpg

db2b6413efe69c1077a49289eac342b6.jpg

SQ5
Every time I go back now it's at the beginning and won't let me skip forward, s**t phone, s**t launch, s**t stream.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I don't think I want a sub 5" screen anymore. The G3 felt great in hand and it is 5.5".

6 Plus will look superb... From the front.