ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 6 thread.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Jonny Ives now and the stream is working. f**k. Stop working, please, save me from this dullard.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Video broke after I dissed Ives....have they said how long the battery will last? Will it be "what time is it?"....checks watch....battery dead...gets out phone...." Oh its...."

BMW F21 125d
So the big'un is the same size as an LG G3, which the mrs has, so it isn't THAT big in reality! it's just big compared to the 5s

Missed most of it due to the laughable live stream. Definitely getting the iPhone 6. The watch can f**k off. Rather kill myself.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Missed most of it due to the laughable live stream. Definitely getting the iPhone 6. The watch can f**k off. Rather kill myself.

That just about sums it up.

The watch was a s**t idea when Samsung did it, its still s**t when apple do it.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Think I'll go for a 6. It's the same size as the Galaxy S3 I had which, for me, was the ideal size for a smartphone.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I feel better now I know it's nothing major. The 6+ is gonna look stunning though in certain colours.

Looks like on to Android I go. Wish me luck. :(

Z4
Impressed with that release!

6 for me, the plus if the same size as my works note 2 is just to big for the pocket.

Same.
The standard 6 is the perfect size IMO.

Ive currently got the 4, so it's definitely upgrade time. I use a 5 as a works phone and I love it, this will be superior to that so can't wait!

I'm PAYG and I'm finally making the bold move over to contract lol, any ideas when the prices will be known with Vodaphone etc?

320d M Sport
Love the apple pay, apple watch will sell by the bucket load, quite impressed to be honest.

Think they've probably taken the phone as far as they can these days.

Ford Kuga Phev
Pretty good pricing, seems cheaper than last year when the 5s was released!
iPhone 6
16GB[SUP]1[/SUP]
£539.00

Includes VAT of approx. £90.00.*
64GB[SUP]1[/SUP]
£619.00

Includes VAT of approx. £104.00.*
128GB[SUP]1[/SUP]
£699.00

Includes VAT of approx. £117.00.*

iPhone 6 Plus

16GB[SUP]1[/SUP]
£619.00

Includes VAT of approx. £104.00.*

64GB[SUP]1[/SUP]
£699.00

Includes VAT of approx. £117.00.*

128GB[SUP]1[/SUP]
£789.00

Includes VAT of approx. £132.00.*

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
No 32gb anymore.

iPhone 6
ScreenShot2014-09-09at203706_zps1b899fc4.gif

iPhone 6 Plus
ScreenShot2014-09-09at203721_zpsd22c196d.gif

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
The prices are still a joke considering how much memory costs.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
I was just about to post exactly this. £160-£170 for an additional 112 gb. Amazing.

I love my 5 but when I can buy a seagate 64gb Mirco SD card for £18, I really don't see where £80 comes from!