ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 6 thread.

SQ5
Lol I don't know what's gone on but I called them back and they confirmed the price and even logged it on my profile for when I upgrade on the 18th of October.

iPhone 6 128GB criteria as above £41 down payment and £36.67 per month for 24 months.

I don't think they do HM forces discount like voda (20%) but if they have started that it would bring this contract up to around the £45 mark I suppose.

They just said we have discounts logged to bring this down for you and that was that, got them to save the prices so they couldn't get out of it obviously and the woman just said yep that's done we will speak to you in October.

WTAF? I'd be interested to know what your discounts are for as I'm proper pissed I can't get that deal having been a customer for 6 years!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I've been with orange for about twelve years, be interested to see what deal I get when the time comes.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
seems weird how they can agree an upgrade deal in principle but cannot just process it.

Unless they have changed their system, they shouldn't be able to access it, until you are due.

I don't know they told me I could upgrade for free in a month do I want to wait Instead of paying £85 early upgrade fee, I said yes and asked them to note down the prices they offered me on my "profile" that I have to give a password to when I call up and asked for a call from them on the 18th of October to place my order.

Tbh the woman on the phone went off and asked her manager a few times about stuff and I rang back and asked again and they said exactly what she noted down to me :)

Rav4
They look good.

I do prefer the previous design to be fair.

My main concern aesthetically wise is how much the camera lens sticks out. I think a case will be required to make it perfectly flat, when it's on a table.

I want the 6+ even though it's massive, mainly for the battery. I would then not really require my iPad mini.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I don't like the stripe thing on the back following the bezel. No doubt functional.

Rav4
I don't like the stripe thing on the back following the bezel. No doubt functional.

Defo not a conventional design for Apple that stripe.

However, I think I would defo get a case for this phone.

Looks like Feirny is enjoying giving you some abuse :)

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
They look good.

I do prefer the previous design to be fair.

My main concern aesthetically wise is how much the camera lens sticks out. I think a case will be required to make it perfectly flat, when it's on a table.

I want the 6+ even though it's massive, mainly for the battery. I would then not really require my iPad mini.

Genuine question; does it lying absolutely flat on a table matter? At all?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It's just garish looking for apple but it'll make for a better camera.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
What annoys me the most is you know loads of people are going to have ordered all the phones up just to try and make profit on them on eBay.

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
What annoys me the most is you know loads of people are going to have ordered all the phones up just to try and make profit on them on eBay.

But who's fault is that? If people are stupid enough to pay extra rather than waiting then there will always be a market.

Just called O2 as a ten year existing customer, and they were not willing to match or even get near what Vodafone have offered.

O2 (4G) 64Gb (iphone6 plus) with 2Gb data

£38/month and £269 phone

Vodafone have offered £38 per month, £179 for the phone (6+) and with 4Gb of 4G data.

Shame for O2 as I've been with them and a happy customer for years...

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I don't know weather to get yet or not?
My S4 is okay, but EE have text saying I can have an early upgrade.

Or should I wait until March when my contract is up?

I'd like the 6+ which isn't much bigger than my S4.

Rav4
Genuine question; does it lying absolutely flat on a table matter? At all?

Valid question :)

Not bothered about it laying flat, however I am bothered about the lens casing scratching and getting damaged.

People said about the iphone 5 and 5's casing being fine prior to deliveries, and look at the state it gets in. Even in a case it gets damaged (black phone)

The camera should be better and I am excited about that, but it's design/ergonomics doesn't seem like apple's normal style.

:)

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
Isn't the camera covered in saphire glass? You're unlikely to scratch that in day to day use to be honest. My watch face has it and whilst the case is scratched everywhere (titanium) the glass is absolutely perfect.

Just checked my Vodafone order - it's packed and ready for delivery! whoop!

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
Throw this open to a few in here for opinion. I'm after a price on a 64GB 5S in v.good condition. It's unlocked / EE which is what I need.

Inferno 182 CUP
d6627b49ec9a21ecf340557707b938e0.jpg