ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 6 thread.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Just got another call from EE which I managed to answer this time... it's ready for collection tomorrow :D get in! I just walked into town last Saturday btw and it took about 5 minutes to pre-order, definitely doing that again in future, sod using the internet!

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Just got the text from O2. My phone is in store ready for collection. Boom!

I've got 2 texts from O2 with the same news (1 for my phone, 1 for the wife's).

Awesome considering we were told to expect them on the 7th October. Phones 4 U's allocation must have been divided up between carriers.

dk

911 GTS Cab
just so everyone knows, my iphone from apple is being held for delivery tomorrow, I know you were wondering as I hadn't updated today.

19th September 2014 @ 18:00:00​
HINCKLEY GB

ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATE

18th September 2014 @ 06:57:23​
HINCKLEY GB

SHIPMENT PICKUP, NORMAL STATUS

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
just so everyone knows, my iphone from apple is being held for delivery tomorrow, I know you were wondering as I hadn't updated today.

19th September 2014 @ 18:00:00​
HINCKLEY GB

ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATE

18th September 2014 @ 06:57:23​
HINCKLEY GB

SHIPMENT PICKUP, NORMAL STATUS

Thank f*ck for that.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Atleast if DPD are delivering it, you know it won't end up in a hedge.

* cough * Yodel / Home Delivery Network

White APE
Just had a phone call from the EE store I ordered mine with. They haven't received my handset from Apple so I won't be getting mine tomorrow. They gave me some other handset options but none in 64gb like I ordered or in grey like I ordered. Nor would they match the tarrif I was going with on the 128gb

Bit pissed off now

Megane 250
On the pre-order day i rang Carphone Warehouse to order, it was only midday and they said they couldn't guarantee release delivery of the model I want 6 plus 64gb grey. However they told me in store was a different allocation so to try them. So after work i popped to the store who told me, no problem at all it will definitely be here on the 19th, we have plenty of allocation left.

...well i haven't heard anything so just gave them a call to be told it is showing the 13th October as estimated delivery! The guy on the phone was even surprised, saying it made no sense to be that late as i ordered on the 12th.

I'll try calling the store tomorrow but cant imagine I'll have any luck.

Fiesta ST3
anyone ordered off apple and got a confirmation of delivery for tomorrow?
i placed my order at 9.30am on pre order day
and it still saying this
[h=3]preparing for dispatch
Dispatched: 7- 10 business daysDelivery: 29 Sep, 2014 - 02 Oct, 2014 by Standard Shipping[/h]so looks like i won't be getting mine tomorrow

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
and it still saying this
[h=3]preparing for dispatch
Dispatched: 7- 10 business daysDelivery: 29 Sep, 2014 - 02 Oct, 2014 by Standard Shipping[/h]so looks like i won't be getting mine tomorrow

There is still a chance.

They will be working through the night, so you still have about 4 hours to have your order picked and it still hit the trunks to hit delivery schedules.

and it still saying this
preparing for dispatch
Dispatched: 7- 10 business daysDelivery: 29 Sep, 2014 - 02 Oct, 2014 by Standard Shipping

so looks like i won't be getting mine tomorrow

I ordered mine about 8.45am and it was dispatched yesterday, arriving tomorrow.

.Joe

ClioSport Club Member
  Mini Clubman
10406368_455598337913205_5210563221166000504_n.jpgCase came today, but still no phone :(