ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 6 thread.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
My 5 next to the plus (sorry it's blurred)

C033AF56-8297-4F99-B090-8DFB5FF5F5D6.jpg

my dad's galaxy next to the plus

E9375672-E72D-4F09-8F3A-C68641D25C32.jpg

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
just got my space grey 6.... I'm shocked that the space grey is no where near as dark as the space grey on my iPad air, intact i thought they had sent a silver rather than grey...

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
I'm very happy with the 4.7

5.5 is too big for me holding it is one thing,using it is another.

An orange one
I still think the 5S in gold is better looking. Such a classic design, the small gold ring around the home button and the combination of white and gold on the back.

Im sure the 6 will grow on me but I'm not blown away at the moment.

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
I think the Gold looks lovely. Syncreon update now says 'out for delivery'

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
your a star thanks!!

Current StatusOut For Delivery

19/09/2014 between 12:17 and 13:17
Do you have a question about this consignment? for help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any time now then lol. Mine is 2:30-3:30. Was hoping it would be the morning so I could get some work done in the afternoon.

Eves, get rid of that click help link. it has your postcode and number on there. ;)

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Oh ok DK.

I like the size of my S4. I'm looking forward to going back to the iPhone though. :)

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Love the feel of the 6. To get my contacts and apps etc from my 5 to my 6, is it just a case of backing up my 5, plugging in the 6 and restoring from that back up? Do I need to download iOS 8 first on my 5 before I back up?

172, Tiguan
Having seen the pics I think the normal 6 will be fine for me, though i'm going to pop into Apple this weekend to double check.

Has anyone that's ordered through affordable mobiles had any confirmation about delivery etc?

ive heard f**k all since I placed my order 3 days ago, all I've had is my order confirmation no delivery update or anything. I've emailed their customer service team a day ago and heard nothing back too. I can't ring them either because I'm in the states! FFS

Inferno 182 CUP
Mines been sat in the DPD van outside my house for over an hour. Drivers gone AWOL. Tracking thing on his van shows him outside which I know as I see him. He's been an hour and still not come back Lol. Also says he has 11 more to deliver before mine. Surely he won't drive off first Lol!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
My 2 were delivered this morning.. glad I went for the 6+ as it's not as big as I thought it would be.. If I got the 6 i would have loved it too, but just not as much ! :D

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I ordered mine from Apple, sim free, on release day, yet I'm getting Delivery Expected 29th September - October 2nd?

Meh.

M135i
I ordered mine from Apple, sim free, on release day, yet I'm getting Delivery Expected 29th September - October 2nd?

Meh.

I had that. Received an email about 11 o clock today to say it will be delivered next Tuesday (23rd) and then literally 2 minutes ago received another saying '

Your dispatch notification email displays an estimated delivery date for next week. We are pleased to inform you that the scheduled delivery for your iPhone 6 has been updated to 20.09.2014.
On Saturday morning you will be able to track your order by visiting Order status.
Thank you for choosing Apple.
The Apple Online Store.