ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 6 thread.

Fiesta ST3
I ordered mine from Apple, sim free, on release day, yet I'm getting Delivery Expected 29th September - October 2nd?

Meh.
yep me to until about 2 hours ago its changed to dispatched and out for delivery on monday22nd now so it could come sooner than you think

update:-
just got that email to

Dear Adrian Jeffery,
Your dispatch notification email displays an estimated delivery date for next week. We are pleased to inform you that the scheduled delivery for your iPhone 6 has been updated to 20.09.2014.
On Saturday morning you will be able to track your order by visiting order status
Thank you for choosing Apple.
The Apple Online Store.

so is it going to arrive tomorrow??
ups tracking says its in dubai

Last edited:

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Why did they make it so the camera protrudes?
Surely they could've made it fit flush?

Yeah I'm pretty sure when they designed it they made it flush. They then changed their mind and made it stick out for s***s and giggles. You should see the void behind it. You could fit a DSLR in there.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
God knows the shipping route these things take... mine currently:

LocationDateLocal TimeActivity
Almaty, Kazakhstan 09/19/2014 6:27 P.M. Departure Scan
09/19/2014 3:05 P.M. Arrival Scan
09/19/2014 6:42 A.M. Your package is at the clearing agency awaiting final release.
Incheon, Korea, Republic of 09/19/2014 11:52 A.M. Departure Scan
09/19/2014 9:17 A.M. Arrival Scan
Shanghai, China 09/19/2014 6:31 A.M. Departure Scan
09/19/2014 2:04 A.M. Your package is in transit. We're updating plans to schedule your delivery. / The package will be forwarded to a UPS facility in the destination city.
09/19/2014 1:58 A.M. Your package is in transit. We're updating plans to schedule your delivery.
Shanghai, China 09/18/2014 3:48 P.M. Arrival Scan
09/18/2014 3:33 P.M. Departure Scan
09/18/2014 2:47 P.M. Origin Scan
China 09/18/2014 3:23 A.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

4s next to my 6 plus... Huge! No need for an I pad now

6b4280ad82c8b163e1b25babd2c6d667.jpg

DB.

BMW 440i
Ive had mine arrive before 8:30 before.

But never mind :)

Depends what time the drivers leave the depot I suppose. They come in and start loading up from 6:30 - 7am, so if the driver is prompt they can be out very quickly.

DB.

BMW 440i
Updated order status with Apple - Tuesday 23rd delivery which is good considering the initial expected date was the 29th-2nd

Definitely regret space grey a bit, although it blends in with my wallet and car dash more when i put it in the kenu airframe.

White next time round.

320d M Sport
Everyone happy they ordered the right colour then. I think I might be devo'd when I see a silver. I bought Gold!

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Mine was delivered today and the other half took a couple of pictures but told her NOT to open it.

iPhone 6 64gb still in the box and unopened

6f861l.jpg

34odidg.jpg

Never wanted the space grey one as i have seen them on the 5 5S and the amount of chips and scratches that show up are mad IMO.

Did not want to go for the gold one as i feel its a little OTT so went with the silver.

Leon Cupra 300
Got mine. The Space grey stood the test of time on my iPad...

Anyway, got it set up and it's exactly the same as my old one lol. Just a bit bigger.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Managed to back up my 5 and restore my 6 via iTunes but only half of my apps transferred :( Probably not even half.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I'm kind of missing the large screen from my Note3 but I'll soon adjust to the 6. It's not bad and I like being able to fully type with one hand however one thing I am missing (from Android)... A dedicated back button. One thing I'm loving about being back on iOS... Visual Voice Mail

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Mine just arrived.

Do I need to use this new sim card or can I just pop the old one in?

I was given a new SIM by EE staff as he said my old one (in an iPhone 5S) wouldn't work with NFC. So easy now though man, instantly works as soon as it's put it, so just do it :)

It's actually not as big as I thought... I like it. The smoothness of the sides work really well with the 'backwards' motion. Only thing is that damn camera bulge, actually bigger than I thought it would be tbh, hopefully it won't be too irritating.

Oh and I'll just leave this here...

DazzlingImpureEyelashpitviper.gif

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
that camera coupled with gold has to be the ugliest apple device ive ever seen!

id happily have a phone .5mm thicker than have that stupid camera hanging out of the back like a f**king pimple!

Got mine. Happy I went for the 6 in silver, plenty big enough for me!

Hey Siri is a cool yet slightly creepy feature.

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
Came home to see they delivered a space grey 6, despite ordering a plus! :s thanks EE!!