ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone and MBP not syncing

Nickw88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW 430D & T5
Please excuse if this is a repost, I've tried searching and haven't been able to find what i want.

Basically, last week i decided to buy a MBP as my old laptop has finally given up. Luckily all my music was on my external hard drive so happy days :)

My iPod has been syncing fine with iTunes on the MBP, didn't need to do anything other than plug and sync - job done, works great.
My iPhone has been syncing with it to a certain degree i.e. it's been auto-updating apps, 12 days of xmas and backing up ok, although hasn't been syncing my playlists properly and randomly some of my songs seem to have disappeared.

I've just tried syncing again and all my songs appear to be broken i.e. they won't play on my iPhone, they're all greyed out when going into music. According to iTunes they're not on there however they're all listed on my phone and through "My iPhone" when looking on iTunes. My iphone doesn't appear in my devices on preferences either, I'm confused...

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks