ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone Dock

Thoughts on this one?

DC315_05-GAL-global?$jpglarge$&wid=340&hei=340.jpg

http://shop.philips.co.uk/store/rpe...6286&ed_RID=IYYU99O-GFHA-VLN7Y-H9UIR-NSU7H-v1

I think it looks awesome.

Looking for something that does alarm, aswell as mp3 and radio.

Any other suggestions?

Titanium 182
Have been looking for something similar, I might treat myself to a Philips one, they look cool.

Audi S1
£72 delivered from Amazon, most ive been looking at are around that price.

Be careful with that mate.

Apple locked down on some s**t, for example my 2g worked fine on my benson thingy in my car and charged it.

But the 3G doesnt charge!

So check that it is for the model you own :)

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Be careful with that mate.

Apple locked down on some s**t, for example my 2g worked fine on my benson thingy in my car and charged it.

But the 3G doesnt charge!

So check that it is for the model you own :)

It's nothing to do with locking down, Apple deprecated the firewire charging interface for iPod years ago, they've been telling accessory makers not to charge devices using the firewire pins on the dock connector as they would be removing support for it in future devices, when the 3G came about they finally pulled the plug on the firewire charging support.

Firewire provides up to 30V on the connector whereas USB only provides 5V and thus the input power circuits on new devices can be smaller as they don't have to deal with a large input voltage.