ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone repair

182 ff
hi lads smashed my i phone for the 5 time the other day, and to be honest i was sick of paying 130 from apple for a refurb one so sent it off to these boys

http://www.appleiphonerepairs.co.uk

changed both screens and now i have a white i phone instead of black , range of colours too.

posted on weds got there thursday,sent back friday and arrived this morning couldnt be more happier. only 60 pounds too

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Re: i phone repair

I've dropped mine 3 times (twice when hammered on a night out) but I've been very lucky and it hasn't broke.

Thanks for link mark, I've been contemplating converting my phone to white.

Audi TTS S Tronic

Not at that price it won't be

I do these repairs at my shop :) easy to do and pretty much a license to print money!

182 ff

im a sparky and its always dropping out of my pockets etc, really should learn
doubt its real apple stuff but its top notch and im happy with the white conversion , had the 4 since it came out so no warranty issues with me

Trafic 140dci

I know the feeling, i'm a carpenter & work in double glazing too, my phone gets dropped etc all the time, i find the non-genuine apple screens break very easily, i now but the genuine apple screen's and change it myself, takes about 20-30 mins on an iPhone 4 :)

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1

The non apples ones tend to scratch and break more easily from what Ive seen, I dont think they are the same quality of glass.