ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone to standard Clio stereo?

Clio 197 F1
Does anyone no is there any way of connecting a iPhone 4 to a standard Clio 182 stereo?

I'd be interested to know if this can be done as I would like to be able to connect my iphone to my standard Clio 172 Stereo

roberto.

ClioSport Club Member
  S4 Avant
Look in the guides, there is one for connecting an ipod cable to the back of the standard stereo. Unless you mean to be able to use the phone for ringing people.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
i got a tunepoint. just plugs into the back of my standard headunit and velcro'd under the glove box. you can connect ipod/iphone and still have stalk control, although i use a flash drive pen on mine. great bit of kit

Impreza Wagon
Connects 2 is the cheaper version of a Renault tunepoint. It's basically the same but doesn't have a USB output.

Renault Clio Extreme
Might be a bit late now but you could buy an fm transmitter from eBay.. Plug into your phone select a dead station and tune into the same one on your stereo.. I have one and it's not too bad for £5 ;)

2014 Clio 200t edc
Mt audio do one for £12 I think, that's my next purchase. If you have the update list you can still use a cd changer iirc.