ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Iphone4 - getting contacts on it?

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
I've just bought an iphone4, currently got a nokia E72. Whats the easiest quickest way to transfer all my contacts onto the iphone?

I'm going to attemp to do it on my laptop, just downloading itunes etc now, but if anyone has any advice etc would be much appreciated!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
How do I do that?!

I've synced the nokia to my laptop so backed up all my contacts on the computer, but on itunes there's no contacts option that I can see, I was hoping for a drag and drop situation which is just about within my technical boundaries...

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
OK, on my googlemail account it has all my phone contacts on it....? What next!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Could use some advice too please!

I've transfered all my contacts to "contacts" on my iMac but now need to sync that with my 4.

I can't seem to find anything in import etc to do it?

Same with my iTunes, all the songs are in my iTunes due to having and iPod touch but when I plug the 4 in and "sync" they don't save to the 4?

Thaaaanks!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I've synced the contacts but still trying to figure out how to sync the music.

I think so Conneh yeah?

Might be doing it now! Will wait until its sync'd!