N nasha Car RenaultSport clio 182 Oct 28, 2005 #1 Does anyone know how I can connect my iPod to a stanard fix Cilo 182 radio? I know I could use an FM transmitter but wondered if theres any other way... cheers, --Andy
Does anyone know how I can connect my iPod to a stanard fix Cilo 182 radio? I know I could use an FM transmitter but wondered if theres any other way... cheers, --Andy
D Dash Car Clio v6 Oct 28, 2005 #2 Welcome to Cliosport Andy. The iPod is mentioned in 19 threads I found searching through the ICE section. Click Me Hope some of this helps you.
Welcome to Cliosport Andy. The iPod is mentioned in 19 threads I found searching through the ICE section. Click Me Hope some of this helps you.
B BRUCE182 Car Silver 182 F/F Oct 28, 2005 #3 TRY THIS LINK http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=96836Couple of ideas on there.
N nasha Car RenaultSport clio 182 Oct 28, 2005 #4 Sorry... I did a search but I guess I was in the wrong place... opps --Andy