ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPod/iPhone dock "Factory Fit" look inspiration needed (Sat Nav/Music Control)

RenaultSport Clio 182 Cup
About to get an iPhone and was wondering if anyone had any "installs" they would like/mind sharing. Primarily will be used for sat-nav duties and music playing (I have the cheapo 3.5mm jack cable to go into the back of the head unit when I get around to fitting it.

Power probably going to be through a neat little USB adaptor in the cigarette lighter.

Anyone have any cradles they would recommend? Ideally don't want wires all over the place and would prefer in centre of dash somewhere - would guess it needs to be fairly high in order to be in line of sight and/or get GPS reception.

Clio Mk2, I should add.

AK

M240i
Brodit proclip. Charges as it sits in the dock, no need to drill dashes etc either. Google them.

ST
Off topic slightly, but prepare for the batt on your phone to fvcked rather quickly with the sporadic charging.