ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ipod tv playback

dk

911 GTS Cab
i guess it will depend on the quality of the rips you put on there to play on there, if you heavily compress them and to the right resolution for the ipod then probably not but if you rip them to be playable on a tv aswell then i can't see why not. Will also depend on the size of the tv though too.

Volvo S60 T5
cables only a few quid on ebay so going to get one and report back when it arrives. Ipod's rock love the Internet brower using it now to post this message.
oh does anyone know how to get it to play vids other than youtube ones when browsing?

Last edited:
  Renault Leguna 2.0 T LTD
mike unfortunately the iPhone and iPod Touch Dont feature Flash Compatability so your stuck with youtube for now.

2004 1.2 Dynamique
Probably be s**t but will really depend on the quality of the file you put on the ipod

For me it will be s**t as i have to convert my avis to mp4s and therefore the files shrink quite a bit

dk

911 GTS Cab
Probably be s**t but will really depend on the quality of the file you put on the ipod

For me it will be s**t as i have to convert my avis to mp4s and therefore the files shrink quite a bit
my mp4's are the same size as the avi's i pump in, try using a better setting on the conversion.

TBH, i have watched 350mb files on my tv through the xbox so its only the same as that as my mp4 conversions are the same size as my avi's so i would think it would be the same quality really.