ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ipod's in car

clio 1.6 16v
What does everyone/or anyone use to play there ipod's in the car? i've had a couple of FM tranmitters and the performance was a little disappointing. the signal in poor, interferance bout half the time. Rest of the time the sound isnt very clean. Suggestion's and pic of ur setup would be appeaciated. I'm lookin for something for my clio, with standard radio and my gf's fiesta's with a standard radio. cheers

A4 Avant & A3
Denison ice link is what i used... (not cheap mind you)
i'll be selling it aswell if your interested. (if your clio has the same stereo as the 172 cup (which i expect it has)

just plugged the device into CD Changer socket & run the ipod connector into the glove box.. 2min job.

i'll also throw in the stereo removal tool.. made with my own fair hands (wire coat hanger) if you like :)