ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Irish newbie

Evo 5, Clio ph1 172
Hi, my name is Mark and have just bought a phase 1 Clio 172. I'm from Meath, Southern Ireland. Its a non runner at the moment unfortunately but that is why i am here to pick all your knowledgable brains, lol, and to ask what to look for. It has had a bit of work done in the past already by K-tec Racing and i have receipts etc... so i think i done alright with the deal i got. Plan is to keEp it for track.

Hers is a pic pic from the advert if it works.

Anyhow i will update with pics and details and work done later on and look forward to posting. :)

Evo 5, Clio ph1 172
b*****d.........

I rang wanting to buy that car :(

Did you rip the head off the engine yet?

You know Mark Lynch from Enfield, Meath?

lol, no never needed to lift the head off it, it had an Evo 8 engine fitted in it when i got it i June '11.

And no i dont know anybody from Enfield. :)

lol, no never needed to lift the head off it, it had an Evo 8 engine fitted in it when i got it i June '11.

And no i dont know anybody from Enfield. :)

I meant the 172 head not the evo ;)

Seriously good Renault mechanic if you need him to do any bits to the engine etc,
I've dealt with him for the last few years :)
(if you want his number pm me)