ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is my cars stance okay?

Expression 1.2 16v
My car stance okay? I have new rear springs 40mm - but the front is lower than the back. So the car is slightly tilt to towards the front.
Is this okay ? Apparently is helps with traction :s? Or is this aload of crap lol?

Expression 1.2 16v
Nothing's gonna help a 1.2's traction to be honest though.
Noticed a massive difference tho after new suspension - sticks round bends a lot better and hardly get any under steer. I got over steer yesterday round a roundabout by mistake lol.

Expression 1.2 16v
2zqg9dg.jpg

Is this okay then ?

Expression 1.2 16v
Or is it just too much. If it is Il have coilovers - v maxx but the back spriggs where alful so replaced them with spax 40mm so on the front I can higher it a little.

Expression 1.2 16v
dont worry about it mate, the rake there is fine tbh, and I was only joking about it not being low enough

go with what you are comfortable with ride height wise :)

Lol yer. Oh right thats alright then. I would like the back lower a little but ovbs I can't. But there are brand new so I guess they need to settle a little. -

Looks like the perfect height tbh - perfect distance of arch gap all around the tyre (key thing is the distance is the same all the way around).

I don't see the point in hiding half the wheel in the arches, but that's just me!

Expression 1.2 16v
Looks like the perfect height tbh - perfect distance of arch gap all around the tyre (key thing is the distance is the same all the way around).

I don't see the point in hiding half the wheel in the arches, but that's just me!

yer totally agree.

Expression 1.2 16v
Okay so I'm fed up with the coilovers lol I had how everything rattles in my car. So if any one wants them im selling - gonna put them in the for sale bit when I buy my subscription. Also got some spax 60/40 springs (new).