ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is the anyone running group n engine mounts???

Cooksport Fleet
Couple of threads on it already mate, i had them on my 182 and i rate them highly.

Do a search, you will find lots about them.

(im assuming you mean the k-tec ones)

Za**** & Xr250R
Couple of threads on it already mate, i had them on my 182 and i rate them highly.

Do a search, you will find lots about them.

(im assuming you mean the k-tec ones)

Cheer's mate i've read a few of the thread's but i wanted to hear from someone who is or has been running them just :approve:

Yeah the ktec one's i fancied some but i've heard mixed thing's on them some say they are great and other say they made the car really vibrate is all comfussing lol

Clio 172 Ph2
i'm running both engine mounts.

worth the extra cash, i hope they last at least long as the original renault ones.

if you'r planning to track your car this mounts is a must.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
The engine mounts are one of the best mods I've done. You get a bit of vibration from them but car feels so much tighter to drive.

172 & bmw 320 ci
I have the full set and iv been very impresed so far, bit more vibration, but drives brilliantly:cool:

TrackCar & F30 330d
I went from completly fu*ked standard mounts to the Uprated K-tec ones and they made it feel much tighter and much better to drive.

Clio Sport 172
i'm running both engine mounts.

worth the extra cash, i hope they last at least long as the original renault ones.

if you'r planning to track your car this mounts is a must.

Last as long as the original ones!!!!!
My originals lasted about 12,000 miles, and the top mount was ripped in half.

ripp

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FFAT
I have the k-tec mounts (dogbone poly bushes also) and if I can live with them then anyone can :D That's because my idle is all over the place. Fortunately I'm not doing too much urban mileage so the vibrating steering wheel and the free back massage are acceptable ;)
bottom end: the car feels sharper and the dreadful banging when nailing it in 1st gear is gone.
so yeah, they're good