ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is this 16v really 170bhp?

Fiat Panda 100hp
Yer, I wudnt have thought so, as there only 130bhp standard? that would mean a hell of a lot of tuning.

Hmm i'll make it 170bhp ,then i'll shove some gash big wheels on it & weight it down with a few subs.

It looks turd tbh & doubt it's 170bhp.

BMW E46 330i Touring
Pretty genuine advert IMO so don't think the guy's trying to have anyone one, but I wouldn't have though a 40bhp increase from the mods he's listed.

Tbh it looks like a bit of a sh!tter.

1.8 Civic EX
very simular mods to mine and mine was pushing 163bhp and I didn't have the port and polish...not sure that would add enough to make it 170 though?!?

170bhp may not be too far off the mark, but looks a little optimistic imo... if that's what the RR says then its fair enough to advertise it so, seller sounds genuine enough from the advert

ITB 16v hybrid
I think its deffinately do able with those mods, the valvers are 137 standard. But i cant imagine it going with well with those wheels tbh

1.8 8v RSi
I think thats possible but the wheel size/subs wouldn't give u all that power on the press of the pedal...

Mreg 1.8 16v naples red
im putting cams on mine and getting remap. hoping to pull 150 bhp if im lucky. and ive got a de-cat. doubt hes pulling 170 without sum seriouse money spent ( not shown )

Clio 172 mk2
Not the best example....a bit tatty if you ask me.

What's going on with those triangluar reflectors at the back:S