ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is this a fair deal for a 182

Embarrassed to say

Can someone advise me on whether the following is a good deal.

Brand new 182 cup with competition stripes and cup pack for £13,600, trade price for my px and 0% finance.

Lee

BMW M2C

Sounds good with 0 % finance.

Im sure people who paid less for the car didnt get it on 0%.

[Edited by Lee on 01 November 2004 at 5:31pm]

Hold on a sec, if its a 182 Cup, it should be a bit less, if its a 182 with Cup pack it looks pretty good.

VaVa

Not too bad, considering the 0% finance. Renault offered me £9500 for my 172 against a 182 (with Spoilers, paint and suspension) for £14,500 with the £5000 on 0%. I politely told him where to stick it.

Embarrassed to say

No its the 182 version with the toys plus the cup pack and competition stripes. They have the 182 cup, thinking maybe it could be better as theres less to go wrong; uncertain.

Jesus this group is good, instant replies cheers. I’ll go with the deal I think. Just pondering over whether the repayments and running costs are going to be viable for me having another car already. It’s brand new from a dealer also.

[Edited by cupsportmad on 01 November 2004 at 5:49pm]

Embarrassed to say

Jesus the lloydstsb finance deal works out at exactly the same total amount repayable. So in essence I’m not getting 0% finance, the Renault dealer has just raised the price of the car to circumvent the finance loss. Should I be asking for more discount on the car if they truthfully are offering 0% finance.

Embarrassed to say

Cheers for all your help.

Think im gonna give it a shot and go for more discount because the dealer is charging £1700 more for the car than the discounted price given by lloydstsb and northern rock charge £777.61 interest on similar finance with no repayment penalty, so i should be getting atleast £1000 of from the dealer.

Im gettin my load with Northern Rock too, try get them down on price cos you are paying cash and dont just go to 1 dealer as you may get a better price from an other 1.

Embarrassed to say

Jesus i lost this car now, kicking myself well pissed off. I was pissing about trying to save a few hundred quid and someone brought it from under me. Bloody annoying i bet the other customer brought it for the £13500 i was trying to get the dealer down to is well.

December delivery now for the car i want.

I ordered mine in the middle of August mate. Estimated delivery was Nov 5th.

Ive had a call saying its going to be another 2 weeks.

In my opinion you will be lucky to get a December delivery. I would say more like End of Jan

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

So the five hundred quid i can save ya aint worth the wait ??

Hmmmmmm £500.00 buys alot of beer or mods.

Embarrassed to say

Im driving a very reliable sh*tbox at the moment. Waiting for a clio whilst driving this, is gonna do me in. May have to temporarily move to the dark side in the form of a black vrs.

my wife has just bought a black 182 with cup suspension and spoilers for £13800 from our local dealer, just got to wait for her certificate to come back from the dvla for her plate after selling her old car before taking delivery of it

mark

Embarrassed to say

Hope your wife enjoys the 182. I am having bloody bad luck this month. First off i had a williams inspected at a cost of nearly £200, this car turned out to be a lemon. Then this with the 182.

placed my order 2 weeks ago, 182 complete with metallic and cup packs, the princely sum of £12048.00 inc otr charges, for a brand new unreg uk car, just gotta wait til mid december (hopefully) for it!!

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by damianshep on 04 November 2004

placed my order 2 weeks ago, 182 complete with metallic and cup packs, the princely sum of £12048.00 inc otr charges, for a brand new unreg uk car, just gotta wait til mid december (hopefully) for it!!
gotta be F + F for that price?

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

F+F will set ya back £11995.00 for 182 with cup suspension and cup spoiler packs and met paint.

or good as damn close to that.

Lol the joys of working for Renault.