ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is this Clio for real!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  133/225/CLS AMG
That is bizarre mate, doesn't look even remotely related to a Clio or even a Renault!!

I'm guessing its one of those night shift finds!! lol

Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
  ITB BG 182
Its a San Storm, yes it has renault clio running gear but thats it. And ye apperantly its meant to be a new kind of car.

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Formally Clio 182
Just done a vehicle check with the reg and it says San Storm Se (Convertible)

Quoted from Wikipedia:
San Storm is a two seat convertible sports car from San Motors India LTD. in India introduced in 1998. It was designed by the French Le Mans Group. It is powered by a 1149 cc Renault D7F engine driving the front wheels giving 60 bhp (45 kW) and a top speed of 152 km/h (94 mph). It is designed with a doubleskinned fibreglass reinforced with tubular steel underbody and chassis, and the weight is only 760 kg (1676 lb) giving it a quite satisfactory power to weight ratio. The time from 0 to 100 km/h (62 mph) is given as 13 seconds.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 182ff
I thought i was going mad seeing that thing!! I agree doesnt look a new motor and so dated. Cant believe they've listed it as a Renault..! How rude

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  A red missile
Funny that at one point it states brand new and further down it says used.

Right f**king turd of a motor anyway new or not.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 182ff
Funny that at one point it states brand new and further down it says used.

Right f**king turd of a motor anyway new or not.

Too right it is, thats why i was shocked at the Reno title!! Thought i was seeing things as it was stupid oclock

Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  ibiza cupra
na i dont like it. think id rather cut my piece off with a rusty bread knife than be seen driving around in one of those

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Tiger R6 / Saxo Vts
What's the point in designing a car round a Clio if it looks worse, convertible or no convertible? You could buy a used Honda S2000 for that money which is a much much much better convertible!