ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is this clutch knackered? ?(pictures inc)

:S

Is this clutch knackered? never changed one before so not sure what to look for. Its not very thick and looks very worn to me...GB feels fine,defo got drive from GB to wheel...if someone could confirm its dead....each side of the plate is about 3mm thick if that and looks fairly owned! (spines looks fine tho).

Came off 26k engine (my spare engine), so was shocked if it was fecked.....

IMG_1961.jpg
View attachment 47192

Cheers,
Si

Well when i bought engine, there was no drive, so im trying to work out if gb is fine or not. Owner suggested he was fairly sure it was clutch...

BMW M135i
Look at the friction material in relation to the rivets to see how worn it is, doesn't look too bad but can't really tell from the pictures. Either way i'd never put a used clutch back in unless it'd done sub 1k and i'd fitted it before, just not worth worrying about for the cost of a new kit. IMO stick to valeo kits too.

Clio T 314hp c43 AMG
clutch is fine, but as everyone says replace it while its in bits, have you checked the circlip that holds the diff in?

Trophy Turbo :)
What happened too the money for that clutch you wanted from me??? Its been ready to post for two weeks now.

As people have said fitting a used clutch when its all in bits is stuid, just replace it with a fresh new one and at least you will know it will be right. If you dont want what im selling them please let me know so i can re list it

:)