ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is this guy being a little optimistic???

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Afternoon all,

Just seen this clio renaultsport 182 on ebay. Is it just me or is he over exaggerating the performance gains on his car.

Advert says that car is 205 bhp after having just a remap, decat pipe.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
No chance. There was another racing blue on eBay the other week claiming similar figures from similar mods.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Renault Traffic
i spoke to this guy on the phone and car doesnt sound quite right, as per figures a load of sxxte lol

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm sure standard procedure for anyone selling a 1*2 on eBay is to plug a laptop into their car and pick a number at random.

He probably stuck in a fault code reader and 205 showed up.

Trader Rating - 100%
20   0   0
States in the advert that one of the problems is it needs the tracking doing. Why wouldn't you get that sorted before selling the car? Not a big or expensive problem to sort.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Seat Ibiza
States in the advert that one of the problems is it needs the tracking doing. Why wouldn't you get that sorted before selling the car? Not a big or expensive problem to sort.

I was going to comment this, I mean what is it £40 job retail?

Doesn't sound right to me.

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
soooo many utter shite ones about its scary!! i know they have dropped in value but it seems people just cant maintain them :dapprove: oh well makes the minter ones stand out abit more i guess ;)

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Mk3 clio 1.5
my question:
I was wondering about the figuires quoted for the BHP, This is next to impossible to reach what your quoting from a remap. Do you have any documents or stats from a rolling road to prove this?

his response to my question:
no sorry no rolling road was remaped outside the house by one of the molbile mappers