ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

is this induction any good or shite ??

ValverInBits
the answer is probably not. But I can't tell as neither of the links have a picture of an actual IK (induction kit)

looking through the manufacturer website, Maxflow and Carbon max may be worth putting on. You'll get a noise increase but no noticable performance gain unless you can set up a really good caf - then you might get something small.

clio 182 +cup packs
it says kit, if it has CAF should i try and fit it, might just make it loud and fack all else probably

200sx s14a
Re: is this induction any good or s**te ??

bang it back on the bay sure i seen that make before and remember it being very restrictive

clio 182 +cup packs
plus im goin over halfrauds tomorrow for one of those TURBO badges, they add another 7-8hp,proven. ....im smokin

Audi S1
Re: is this induction any good or s**te ??

plus im goin over halfrauds tomorrow for one of those TURBO badges, they add another 7-8hp,proven. ....im smokin

see a post not that long ago... whilst filling up twist the hose... give you 25bhp extra :rolleyes:...im not jokin there actually was a post on this lol