ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is this legal/look good?

PH2 Flamer
Can't tell if the fronts are/aren't. But the rears are illegal. wider arch or more stretch on the tyres needed.

Either way, it'll look s**t. IMO. Get some better fitting wheels.

They 16x8s?

It's doable :)

tu7aje7y.jpg

Need 2degree shims on the back and 195/40 tyres.

You'll probably need max camber on front too.

Last edited:
They 16x8s?

It's doable :)

tu7aje7y.jpg

Need 2degree shims on the back and 195/40 tyres.

You'll probably need max camber on front too.

That's awesome, so the rear has rolled arches, how does the front fit, is it literally just with max camber? Don't you have a performance hit and don't the tyres wear really quickly? I'd have some if it's easy to do :p

That's awesome, so the rear has rolled arches, how does the front fit, is it literally just with max camber? Don't you have a performance hit and don't the tyres wear really quickly? I'd have some if it's easy to do :p

They weren't rolled, just bigger bump stops to prevent arch contact :)

I chose to have max camber on the front which was about -3.5 on vmaxx coilovers, probably could of gotten away with less but theres not much clearance on 182s at the front.

I still drove it hard like that and I can't say I noticed any negative effects really! Obviously wouldnt take it on track like that but for road driving it was spot on.

Tyre wear was okay if you get the toe set right after the camber, I didn't have them long enough to notice any type of wear.

Looking at the OPs posts on a computer I think they might be 15x8s that are et0 so no chance of them fitting okayish IMO.