ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

is this possible

D

dannyh_17

can i run 6 speakers from a headunit. i have 2 wires running frm my headunit which i connect the speakers to. so would i be able to connect 3 wires to 1 of the wires coming out the unit and 3 to the other wire

D

dannyh_17

what you mean dont do it at the moment i have rear 6x9s and front speakers running off my headunit is this a problem

D

dannyh_17

sori 2 sound cocky i was just confused and didnt understand wot u meant

D

dannyh_17

ye i know have alpine 6x9s running from an alpine headunit to be honest with you m8 they sound really gud and bassy

D

dannyh_17

how do i kno if i can connect an amp to my headunit and where will it be located and then do i run the front speakers to the amp

Renault Clio New Shape
surely the head unit should have 4 speaker outputs, on the iso plug which has the speaker connections it should have eight pins, but like yours four will be used two for front left two for front right. buy some pins to fit in this plug to occupy r/r output and r/l output and run speaker looms to your rear components thats what i did in my authentique