ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is this the right oil?

EXCELLIUM LDX Automotive engine oil
Viscosity : SAE 5W-40
Specifications : ACEA 2002: A3/B3/B4, API SL/CF, RENAULT gasoline and diesel VOLKSWAGEN: VW 502.00 (gasoline) - VW 505.00 (diesel), MERCEDES-BENZ: page 229.3, PORSCHE, BMW Longlife, GENERAL MOTORS : GM-LL-B-025
Very high performance lubricant using synthetic technology, intended for all gasoline and diesel car engines. Recommended for all gasoline engines (multivalve, turbocharged, with or without catalytic converter) and all diesel engines – with or without turbocharging – in cars and light vans. Suitable for all journeys (in town, on highways and motorways) and particularly in severe conditions. For all driving styles, particularly “vigorous” and high speeds. Specially designed to meet the needs of the motor manufacturers regarding extended oil change intervals.

Hi there, my oil needs topping up, I have an 04 172, is this ok to put in, not sure whats already in there, just need to top up before my 24000 mile servive due in 2000 miles. Or is there anything better out there for the 172?Cheers, Chris.

1998 BMW e46 323i
mobil 1 is the best you'll get, mine was filled with this at 36k service by renault. That's if you don't hold a grudge against Exxon for that spillage back in the day