ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is this valver expensive ??

Mondeo TDCI 130
000_0685.jpg

I sold this for £1300, extensive history 90K, just had new cambelt, major service, new standard shocks and springs, new magnex & decat, discs and pads all around etc, was a minter!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
just spoken to him, it was originally up for 3.3k, he said he wasn't sure how much to put it up for, said it hasn't been driven for a few months due to the weather, he is looking for a 172

based in chard

may pop down for a look, chat etc, seemed like a nice genuine bloke

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
000_0685.jpg

I sold this for £1300, extensive history 90K, just had new cambelt, major service, new standard shocks and springs, new magnex & decat, discs and pads all around etc, was a minter!

this will be up forsale shortly if anyone is interested

total rip off, and iirc it's been up for sale a few times with fantasy prices on there. You can get a ph1 172 for that kind of money or a decent Williams. imo its a piss take for a tacky non standard valver, each to their own though

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
agree with jebus, the guy is dreaming ...I would'nt give more than 1k for a valver..

clio 16v
way way too high mate. when i sold my valver 2years ago, it had just had a full rebuild, and a respray, and i only got 2.5k for it, with 70k, and massive history. 2 years on, and prices should have dropped. he's dreaming!!

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
its only worth what someone is willing to pay! problem with saying cars aren't worth anything is the fact that its pushing the value of our cars down so more and more are falling into the hands of the dredded chavs.....

for the record i wouldnt give my money to him for that valver either lol

theyre getting old so standard is the way to go with them! i'm loving that grey one though

Clio 1.8 16v x2
its only worth what someone is willing to pay! problem with saying cars aren't worth anything is the fact that its pushing the value of our cars down so more and more are falling into the hands of the dredded chavs.....

for the record i wouldnt give my money to him for that valver either lol

theyre getting old so standard is the way to go with them! i'm loving that grey one though

Aye, and as more and more are knocked out of circulation prices will start increasing again. I think prices for valvers are at the point of bottoming out at the moment. Bit like R5GTT and Astra GTE 16v's a few years ago. Now you need a minimum £1500 for either model to find anything straight and that is usually with fairly high (but maybe not for year) mileage on them.

I just picked mine up for peanuts and am looking to buy another this month given how damn cheap they are right now. Looking to keep one standard but immaculate as I never know when something I really want will pop up and the money will come in handy then.