ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is This..

I was actually going to buy this until I saw a better deal in Game... Tbh, I dont think you need that much memory unless your going to have shite loads of games/films etc on it! 120gb is enough imo.

Audi S1
Depends if you are going to benifit from the 250gb HD personally I wouldnt bother 120gb is more than enough so go for the game deal :)

MW2 and Forza and 120gb elite for £200

Flamer
I was actually going to buy this until I saw a better deal in Game... Tbh, I dont think you need that much memory unless your going to have s**te loads of games/films etc on it! 120gb is enough imo.
So you think all that memory would probebly be a waste? i also want to know how would you get films onto the memory? Im showing my ignorance here.

It's good but you don't need to get 250GB as you would never use it.

http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/4-...2/Product.html

Standard 120GB which is plenty and you also get the new Call of Duty. I've still got around 80 GB left on mine and had it for 2 years now.

Plus you can save yourself 50 quid and buy Foza 3 if I think I know who it is for..

Simon

So the standard elite plus COD an Forza 3 would work out cheaper than that. Am i not right in saying the super elites are limited editions? And who are we thinking this is for? I like computers to...

Also in the Super elite pack with forza you get 2 control pads an a ear thingy and some online member ship.
Am i still better off going for the elite than the super elite?

Motorbikes
Lots of memory is good for installing games on to cut down the noise made by the disc. (disc still needs to be in though but doesnt spin). Plus, its not really thaaaat much more expensive really.

Citroen DS3 DSport
That's the same price I paid for the Super Elite F3 bundle on release day and I'm happy with it and the 250gb may prove handy. The standard Elite deal above for £199 is a bargain so I'd opt for that if the additional pad and 130gb storage is not essential.

All new Live accounts will give you 1 month free Gold access, that is not exclusive to the Super Elite. I'm guessing the Elite also comes supplied with the headset.

Audi A4 1.8T Sport
i've got about 7 or 8 games installed. still have 15Gb free on my 60Gb drive

(3 CODs, FM2 + 3, Burnout Paradise + others and some demos)