ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Isle of Wight Local Garage

ex-H&R'd Cup
I know there are a few people on here from the island and i was wondering if any of you could recommend a decent garage to take my cup to, as i have an annoying squeek i want rid of and im not prepared to pay the overpriced stealers who dont really have a clue what there upto.

Suzuki Jimny
There is a pair of wierdos on here from the IOW. IIRC.
I'm sure they'll be along soon.

Mk4 .:R32
I work at Wight Motors so I usually get work done there Lol.

Rentech in Portsmouth are a good shout for the more major bits and bobs and Ashey Road Garage are a trustworthy and affordable garage imo..

I haven't seen you on your commute for a while, Matt! Lol.

Unity in Sandown are good. Where is the squeak coming from?

Mk4 .:R32
I have been living in Brading for a while mate, back to the normal commute now though Lol.

Nice Ph1 172 BTW :)

+1 on Unity, forgot about them..

ex-H&R'd Cup
I think its the driver side top mount or something around there. I think it requires stripping down for a look. Ive seen you black 182 at wight motors. Very nice.

Si

RS Clio 172
Ashey are pretty good. As are St Helens and Stagg Lane. TBH Harwoods aren't bad, just pricey!