ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Iso fix bar replacement

VRS, 200CUP, S1
have just started to strip out my 172 cup. at FCS 2008 GDI had a very nice solid black bar that replaced the standard ISO FIX one in the back of their black show car.
does anyone know where the bar can be purchased from?

VRS, 200CUP, S1
the back was totally stripped out and where the ISO fix bar (the bar that holds the back seats in) was, was replaced with a solid bar that had the harnesses attached.

TrackCar & F30 330d
the back was totally stripped out and where the ISO fix bar (the bar that holds the back seats in) was, was replaced with a solid bar that had the harnesses attached.

Are you sure it was not just a bar welded in?

I havnt seen the car so i dont know, but that could be it

Could you not use the actual isofix bar? Just a thought, have no idea if its possible, but presume its gotta be strong enough etc.

VRS, 200CUP, S1
bar doesn't look overly strong (for hold 2 adult harnesses in a crash) any one got/replaced the bar with something different as i would choose that lok over putting them into the rear seat belt points??

Mine came out with very minimal effort.

What causes them to be a pain to remove? is all the wet and crap off the roads hitting the underside of the car corroding the bolts?

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
why not just remove the bar, and bolt the harnesses where the bolts that held the bad down were?

thats what i did, works fine.

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2
We are looking into a harness bar that picks up off these points.

contact us for more details

Andy