ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Issues downloading 4.1 update for the iPhone?

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Has anyone else had trouble downloading it? I've tried at home and at work by both the ADSL and leased line internet connections and it bombs out anywhere between 40MB and 50MB saying that there's an unknown error?

Checking this error out on the forums, it dates back to 2007 with no obvious solutions to it. Could it simply be timing out with the amount of people trying to download it?

Cheers,
D.

Ford Mundano
you on PC or mac? I've had problems like that every time i've tried updating my iphone on my PC. Always end up using my dads mac which works fine. Maybe worth a go if you're still stuck after a few more tries!

I've had problems updating my iPad... It won't fully download the newest version. It gets all the way to the last 0.1mb, then says download failed :(

Need to do it before my genius appointment on Tuesday aswell!

I've tried doing it over 5 times now!

Lee

BMW M2C
My AV software at home always stops mine updating, so I have to disable it while running the update. I've got ESET smart security. Everything downloads fine, but as soon as the update procedure starts it dies. That threw up some odd and unrelated errors!