ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

It’s Back!!!

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport

well sort of...

My Williams is finally out of the bodyshop. I havent seen it yet, as my bf collected it and hes lookin after it until I can get it bk, hopefully @ weekend
He says it looks brill now, so cant waaaait. Hope to get some pics for nxt week :D

williamsclio.co.uk/forum

Cool...about time you put some miles on it.

Get some pictures up soon as....:D

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

aye show yer willy - I cant wait.. <--- oh dear I wonder how many times thats been said before!

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport

hehe Cheers.

Just want it back!!! I paid for 1 yr tax end of last December. Failed MOT on brakes Jan 15th. Bought some cheap tarox off ebay in March. Never came tho and took til may to get my money bk... Then got it fixed end May, and all MOTd and got the private plates on... Then Mark took it to clean and get it sorted with bodyshop (hes a (y):)) Bodyshop took longer than anticipated and fiiinally done. Gotta tax it in a mth again tho aargh lol